💋08~~~💋

👏Paula's Point of View👏

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I want to get down from here, I HATE HEIGHTS!!!!" I screamed, from the cliff.

Trevor, and I are on a cliff, and at the very bottom, there's a river, and Trevor wants us to jump together. And of course I am still sticking with hell NO!!!!! I don't even trust him yet!!

"Do you trust me?" He asked, stretching out his hands.

"Do I what?!" I asked him again.

"Do you trust me, trust me enough to jump with me?" He asked again, looking into my eyes.

"I guess so," I replied, and take his hands, and wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

(After that at the ice cream shop)

"That was awesome, I'm glad that you jumped with me!" Trevor said.

"And I'm glad you took me to get ice cream, I am starving," I replied, and he chuckled at my response.

"Can I taste that flavour, what's it name, nu...nutel..." He stammered.

"Nutella ," I corrected him, "and no, I don't share, especially food,"

"Ohh, com'on, just one lick!" He pleaded.

He then put on the puppy eyes, and how could I say no, huh.

"Fine, just one lick," I scold.

I, stooped  over and put the cream up to his mouth. He licked and smiled.

"Its delicious!!" He exclaimed, "I love it!"

"Glad you did," I said sarcastically.

"OK, our, next and also our last activity," he explained.

"Ooooooo, what's it now," I asked, bored out of boredom.

"We're, going to the movies," he said.

"Fine let's go," I replied, getting up from the table.

A\N
~~~~~

Yes, I know, very very very short, I love you , and if you love me the same, you would vote and comment, love u peeps!!!
~~~~
Katy👄👄👄👄