👄02~~~👄

🌈 Paula's Point of View🌈

I awoke from a wired dream, by the sound of my alarm. I roll in my bed and forget that it wasn't a king size, and fall to the ground with a thug. I walk to the bathroom, rubbing the lower path of my hip. I look up at the mad looking figure in front of me and sigh. I really, didn't want to go to school today, but I have to. Today's Monday, and you know, you can't miss the first day, of a new year in school. I brush my teeth, with, about six different type of tooth paste, because of my bad morning breathe and wash my tangle hair.

I blow dry it, and put it in a cute pony tale. I walk into the shower, with the shower cap on my head. 15 mins, after that, I get out and walk into my closet. My closet was like a run way, very big and had a lot of space. It took a while to look an outfit, that I never wear before. Finally, luck come my way, and I took out a white, strapless dress, that reaches me over my knee, a silver belt to match with it and silver pumps to finish it off.

••••••••••••••

I went down stairs and found my mom, drunk, again, in the couch. After dad died, she became like this, and I hate it. I have to do every thing, like I was the parent.

I walk over to the cub board, and found it empty, I simply, take up an apple from the counter and walk out side. I live really near to the school, so I walk, I love to walk, but someday, it has to stop.

•••••••••••••••

Finally, I reach the parking lot of St. Carworlds Academy. I fixed my hair and walk inside, the hall way was crowded but I savage my self through the crowd of disgusting teen agers.

In front of me, was a red headed demon, my friend Maye. She look at me with a wide smile, and then engulf me into a huge, warm, bear hug. I rest my face in the crook if her neck, taking in her smell. I really miss that smell of her cherry blossom perfume. She untie me from her and look in my eyes and see that something was wrong.

"What is it now?" She asked rolling her eyes, "aren't you glad to see me?!"

"Of course I am," I replied, "I'm just a little tired,"

"OK then," she said, with her face soften again.

Soon a crowd was around me and someone step out. A person who I wish I never meet.

Trevor.

He walk up to me and lean for word.

"Yesterday, you didn't thank me!" He said frowning.

"I'm sorry, thanks," I replied, clearly disgust by his closeness.

"That's not good enough" he hissed.

"What more do you want?!' I shout at him, very piss off.

" How about this," he said and connect our lips together.

He is kissing me!!!!!!

The crowd gasp and starting taking a lot of pictures. I really tried to pull away, but he then supported him self, by pushing me up with his loose arm.

After a 3 min kiss he depart from me, smirked and walk off.

"What the hell was that!!" Maye, scream at me, I was so shock, I couldn't even ketch my breathe.

"I'll explain every thing to you, but not now, let's get to class," I said when I finally ketch my breathe.

We are  going to have English class. And I am good at it. Ms. Goldminner, our English teacher loves me, because, I always do extremely well in her class.

After reaching there I sit with Maye, every one was pointing and whispering.

"Why are they doing that?" I asked Maye, utterly confused.

"Your not gonna believe this" she replied, looking at her phone.

"Believe what!?" I asked. She turn the phone screen around, it was a picture of Trevor, kissing me. It had about 1000 likes and 2987 comments. I gulp at the situation and rest my head on the desk. Today couldn't get a lot better!!

A\N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about the second chapter, yes, it is very short, but I promise that I will make up for it in the upcoming one.

Vote and comment, I love u!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katy.