___

He stops his car somewhere but not at my house.

I scrunch my brows looking at him and I shrugged. He looks at me and leans in front of me making me startled. Why is he so close to me?

I suck my breath in and froze myself with his sudden action.

I am unable to read him, he is stubbing his eyes from me..he come near me and this is my first time to see him from so close.

I can feel my heartbeat beating so impatiently. Ya Allah, please don't let my heart come out.. what is Hazelnut up to? I'm getting hell nervous!!!

Our eyes meet, I blink and try to look away, he slowly bends his hand and I shut my eyes. He smirks and unlock the seat belt and moves back.

I open my one eye and then slowly another, then I sighed.

What was that? My heartbeat.
oh!god!

I sighed again. He was so close omg it was as if he's about to kiss me.

He snaps his fingers near my face.

I startle again. What is wrong with him today, it's really frightening me.

He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Your face" he laughs again.

I check my face in the rearview mirror." what's wrong?" I find nothing wrong with my face.

"I mean why are you scared?" He says bitting his lips to control his laugh.

I stare at him. He stops laughing and I get out of the car. Because I'm fucking mad at him.

He did it purposely. Idiot what does he think of himself, jerk! Huh!!

He follows me and stands beside me.

I cross my arms and make a puppy face in complete freaking arrogance.

"You look like a tomato," he says and I smirk. "Well someone doesn't know that how extremely cute they look when they are mad at someone" he teases. I roll my eyes and turn away. He finally came in front of me.

Though this makes me smile I can control. "Sorry" he apologized holding his earlobes.

He's looking so innocent. I want to escape my giggles, but I'm still pretending that I'm mad at him.

I roll my eyes. "why did you stop your car" I ask still not looking at him.

"You were feeling a bit cold right, so I thought a cup of coffee would be great" he grins.

"How do you know?" I ask. Caring huh? Still no comments.

After all, he is my  Hazelnut, so there's no point he doesn't know me. Oh! By this, I remember that I still have to say him that I know him. The time spend with him was so good that I completely forgot to tell him this important thing.

"I know everything about my special friends.. dear" he grins again and pokes my nose.

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts.

"Woah! Is that so!" I said being sarcastic and narrow my eyes.

He chuckles. "Drama queen," he says. "Whatever" I roll my eyes.

We went inside the Starbucks.. as usual, I choose mochaccino and Arhaan takes espresso. We sit on the left corner table.

He offered me a seat and I smile forcibly. "God has blessed me with two hands so I can help myself to take a seat" I plaster a smile pretending to be mad at him.