Chapter 21 (Final chapter!!!)

Moonshine looked up at the sky. It was almost moon-high and it was time to choose a new deputy. Her mind listed deputies. 

Yellowmoon. Thunderstrike. Stormsky. Lightningshock. Moonshine finally made up her mind. Perfect!

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting!" Moonshine gazed down at Nightpelt once everyone was settled in. 

"Nightpelt." Moonshine waited for the she-cat to step in front of all the other cats. "I'd like you to be my new deputy." Suddenly, all the cats stood up. "Nightpelt! Nightpelt! Nightpelt!" Nightpelt stared up at Moonshine. "But I haven't trained an apprentice yet." Moonshine smiled at her. "What about you go ahead and have one?"

(Quick heads up, Lightningshock's kits have already been born and are 5 moons old. Rainkit and Cloudkit)

Lightningshock immediately brang her kits out of the nursery. "Rainkit and Cloudkit, step forth."  The two kits padded forward at Moonshine's command. "Do you promise to protect your clan, even with your life?"

 Rainkit answered before Cloudkit. "I do!" Cloudkit echoed her. "Then from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Rainclaw and Cloudclaw. Nightpelt, you will mentor Rainclaw. Thunderstrike, you will mentor Cloudclaw." Moonshine gazed at the whole clan. "May Shineclan light your paths."