Chapter 16 (1 moon later!!!!!!)

Stormclaw padded into the nursery, and looked at Lightningclaw. She was going to need her warrior name soon, or Shineclan wouldn't let her produce milk. 

"Oh, hi Stormclaw." she said. Stormclaw didn't echo her. "How long have you been expecting?" There was a long pause before Lightningclaw answered.

"7, I think. I could be wrong. Am I good for tonight's gathering?" Stormclaw shrugged. "I don't know. I'll ask Moonshine."

*******************

"This is the only time you're going until you give birth," Moonshine told Lightningclaw. "We'll go ahead and do your warrior ceremony."

 "Ok," Lightningclaw answered. "Does that mean Stormclaw and Thunderclaw get their names too?" "You'll see," Moonshine mewed. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting." Moonshine waited for all the meows to die down.

"Thunderclaw, Lightningclaw, Stormclaw, Pandaclaw, and Nightclaw, step forth." Moonshine turned to Stormclaw and his littermates. "Stormclaw, Lightningclaw, Thunderclaw, do you promise to protect your clan, even with your life?" They all answered "I do." in the same heartbeat.

"Then from this moment on, you will known as Lightningshock, Thunderstripe, and Stormsky." she turned to Pandaclaw and Nightclaw. "Do you promise to protect your clan, even with your life?" Nightclaw answered before Pandaclaw. "Then from this moment on, you will be known as Pandapatch and Nightpelt." 

The clan chanted the names, and they headed toward the gathering patch on the other side of the river.