32 Asano Time

*(Y/n)'s POV*

We finally got back from vacation, my phone was off in the airplane so like, I got a ton of calls from Asano that I didn't notice.

Once I called him-- "(Y/N)!!! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR SO LONG!" Asano shouted. I distanced my ear from the phone, yep, it was that loud.

"I'm sorry, Asano. Why did you call like, 54 times anyway?" I asked calmly. He sighed, must've restrained himself from shouting any further on the other line.

"I heard you fainted." Asano said. "What? How? From who?" I bumbarded him with questions. "The red-head himself." He replied.

"Your TWIN told you?! What else did that bastard tell you?" If he told Asano about the kiss-- which I am not ready for, I'm dead, I will dig my own grave.

"Hey! He's not my twin! --- we only look alike, but that's about it!" He defended. "Okay, then, well.. I'm alright, Asano. Don't be too worried.." I told him.

The other line was silent for a while, "A-Asano?" I called out. "Meet me in the forest below the mountain on the first day of school, afternoon." He ordered me.

"Erm, ah, oka--" He hung up on me. Jeez, these two are just too weird ever since vacation.

~~~

It was finally the first day of school, it was a normal day, except the fact of me trying to avoid Karma for his clingy attitude every now and then, and then... my problem with Bakashuu.. *sigh*

I walked down the mountain and watched if anyone was there. Being sure there was still someone following me, I threw real knives around me. Whoever was following me, screamed and ran away.

It was a familiar person though (this holds no purpose, but guess if you want to.). As I went to the spot Asano speaks of, I stopped dead in my tracks.... I remember this very spot.

Flashback:

"Why do you care so much? Aren't people who always want to win not supposed to care about anything else but themselves? Your too self-centered to care about others." Karma said feeling cocky.

Asano didn't move his gaze away from Karma even for a millisecond. "Or is it that you like her?" He smiled at him.

"I don't like her," He stated. "I love her." He continued stating it matter-of-factly. Karma widened his eyes slightly and subtly.

"Even though you would ask why I even like her, she used to be a rival back then, and she didn't even do anything remarkable in front of me," Asano said.

"There was this passion in her eyes, the passion to succeed." He said.

"And it was something I found remarkable about her." He stated.

Flashback Ended

I stepped back, I was widening my eyes at this very spot. Tears started forming in my eyes at the thought of how my mind is shattered on to pieces between the two boys.

"So, you remember this place, don't you?" Asano stepped out of the shadows. His eyes softened at the sight of me, I looked pathetic, tears welling up in my eyes.

I looked away hastily, some of the tears dropping to the ground. "Yeah, so? Why am I here?" I tried to wipe away the tears as I talked to him.

He held onto my wrist, and I stared at him. "A-Asano?" I stuttered. I was shivering, I was scared by the look in his eyes, I couldn't read him at all anymore. His grip tighten around my wrist as I yelped slightly.

It was at this moment I realized.. he might've found out about the kiss. "I... wanted to take you here to start over," he explained. I just listwned to him intently. "I didn't want to confess to you because of eavesdropping, I want to tell it straight to your face." He looked at me directly, his gaze shifting from the floor to me.

"I wanted to express it to you even thought you already know, I want to show you what I've been wanting to do." He stepped back slightly.

"(Y/n) (L/n)... I... I love you." He stuttered. He was blushing, this was coming out of Asano. He was nervous, genuinely nervous. I was speachless, then he chuckled out loud, I was confused.

"You probably won't accept my feelings anyway, you already chose him, didn't you?" He looked at me, sadness filled in his eyes, but it felt as if they were empty still.

"No.. It's not that, Gakushuu.. I do accept your confession." I said to him. His eyes lit up(LIGHT IT UP! -- lmao, sorry, jk.). "You, do?" He asked for confirmation. I nodded smilling at him.

In a moment of seconds, he had made his way towards me and crashed his lips onto mine. I widened my eyes. I was utterly shocked, but I kissed back. His hand held the nape of my neck to deepen the kiss. I was didn't know what else to think, or to even think at all.

Asano Gakushuu, the smartest and most clever boy in all of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, was in love with me.

And Karma Akabane, the one you thought who would never actually love me, actually felt the opposite. He cared, he was prepared to start over with me. To help me forget about the past.

They were tearing me apart. My mind went blank as we kissed passionately. Soon after, we parted to catch out breaths. I smiled up at him, but still feeling empty for both the boys. I felt so much love from them, but I couldn't return it back, without hurting the other.

I had to be The Same Girl they fell for. I had to choose. I was given this choice, but I know it's too soon. It's too soon, I can't choose now. I always have an opportunity waiting. Just you wait.

I'm done! Guys, I'm gonna skip this to the FINALE of Assassination Classroom... No, not the story, but the anime. And you know what that means, INSTANT TEARS BECAUSE MARCH 14 IS COMING 😭😭 I'm sorry I had to do this, anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please follow me and vote on the chapters. Don't forget to leave a comment so I know your opinions on the book.

Also, if you aren't already cooped up on books, try some of the other books I'm writing. Anyways, see you in the next chapter!