30 Time for an Accident

*(Y/n)'s POV*

  I sat down on a chair, I was so darn exhausted from all the events that we did the past week.

  A bartender was serving us some juice. We didn't even have to pay, he's really nice.

  I drank the juice until it was empty. "Damn, I'm thirsty(wink wonk-- I'll leave now.)." I said panting.

  "Did you also forget to breathe?" Karma chuckled. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly, my body was heating up.

  I fan-ed myself with a piece of paper I saw on the table. "Why do I feel so hot?" I said. "...Are you what I think you are right now?" Maehara said, wiggling his eyebrows.

  "Human? Of course I am." I said. Everyone chuckled around Maehara. Suddenly, Nakamura dropped to the floor, my eyes turned to her.

  She fainted. I wonder how, though? Then, Okajima's nose started to spill out a lot of blood.

  "Huh? I didn't think thinking about chicks in bikinis would make me nosebleed this hard!" I looked to see the other either having the same effects, some didn't, some did.

  Then I noticed, some of their drinks were empty and half empty. I turned to Karma, who did the same, probably understanding the situation.

  Our attention turned to Nagisa who was about to drink his drink. I slapped it out of his reach. "Don't... drink... that." I started to cough a lot. I sat back down.

  Why do I feel so.. sick all of a sudden? Then, I turned to my empty glass with wide eyes. "(Y/n)!" I heard Karma said standing up.

  As I turned to look at him, my world seemed to be spinning, until.. I blacked out.

~~~
   Karma grabbed (Y/n) before she fully fell. He checked her breathing, she was still breathing, she fainted though. He felt so angry at himself.

  "Come on, it wasn't your fault, Karma. She's fine, I know she is." Nagisa reassured. Soon, Everyone turned to Mr. Karasuma who's phone started to ring.

  "Yes, hello?" He placed it on speaker.

  Lmao, sorry for this really shot chapter. Idk what to do anymore, but Imma post another chapter soon/later.