1 Time for Lunch!

It was another boring day at Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool Class 3-A. A Math class was going on, and most of the students were listening attentively to the teacher.

In the front row beside Gakushū Asano was (Y/n). She was writing slowly on a school notebook. Her head was on the table, and her eye lids grew heavier by the minute. Not even a minute after, she was fast asleep.

The teacher noticed (Y/n) and frowned. "Miss (L/n)! Why are you sleeping during class?!" (Y/n)'s eyes shot open, and she sat down properly on her chair.

"I.. I'm so sorry Ms!" She bowed her head in shame, and the whole class started snickering.

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Almost everyone around me began snickering. At the corner of my eye, I saw Asano glaring at me.

The teacher called my name and I raised my head to face her. "Since you already know the lesson, why don't you answer this equation on the board?" I glanced at the board as I approached the teacher who was rapidly tapping her foot on the floor.

She gave me a chalk and then I stared at the board. 'Good thing I read this in the book when they actually told us to study.' I thought to myself.

The teacher began laughing mockingly, "What? Don't know the answe--" before she could finish her sentence, I had already begun answering the question at a fast pace

I heard a few gasps coming from the class. Once I had finished, I faced the teacher with a smile. She glanced at the board and scowled at me. "Fine. You're off the hook this time, Ms. (L/n). But next time, I won't be tolerating you sleeping in class, either with an equation to answer or not!"

"Yes, Ms," I replied confidently. I went back to my seat, facing no one but my shoes. I felt eyes staring daggers at me, and I knew it was from the teacher.. and Gakushuu Asano.

TIME SKIP!

The bell rang telling us that it was time for lunch, everyone in the classroom stood up from their chairs and began leaving the classroom. Slowly, the classroom became empty, and the only people left in the classroom, were me and Asano.

Asano's friends (or minions.) were outside waiting for him, as he was organizing his things, and then always at the end, taking his lunch box.

I sat on my chair, staring down at the small amount of money on my palm. I sighed and slumped in my chair. Asano finally took his lunch box and went past me to approach the door. He opened it and his friends came close to him. "You always take so long to organize your things, Asano!" Ren Sakakibara said.

"But I always get the job done, don't I?" Asano shot back. Ren didn't respond and only nodded. Asano sighed exasperatedly as he turned to face me.

"You're still here." He said. "I could say the same for you," I replied, facing the blackboard. "His point is, why are you still here?" Teppei Araki explained. I turned to look at him, but he was eyeing my desk.

"Where's your lunch box?" He said. "I don't have one, is it not obvious?" I replied rolling my eyes. "Isn't it required to bring one?" Ren mumbled but was too clear for the silence. I sighed exasperatedly. "Fine. I forgot it, okay? I was in a rush this morning, and forgot to bring it." I exclaimed, my cheeks tinted with a light pink.

"Then why don't you share with us then?" I turned to the one talking. Ren gave me a faint smirk. "Don't take pity on me. I'm fine." I replied. "If you don't eat, it'll affect your brain's processing and we do have a test today in biology unless you want to fail, you better just accept the offer." Teppei reasoned.

I hesitated for a moment, and I noticed Asano looking at the clock in the hallway. "We have about 20 minutes left until the Lunch period ends. If you aren't accepting, then we're leaving." Asano said bluntly.

Asano walked away, and I suddenly looked flustered. "Okay, okay!" I said approaching the group hastily.

TIME SKIP!

We finally arrived at the cafeteria. I hesitated before I sat at a table with the group. As I sat down, I noticed I was beside Ren and Asano. Asano looked like he didn't even notice my presence. While Ren smiled at me innocently. As I turned to my desk, a sudden object came flying towards me from my right. I caught it and realized it was an apple. I turned to face Asano. "What are you waiting for? Eat it." He answered without having to look at me.

I stared at the apple, and took a bite, and smiled. I began eating it while talking with Ren and the others.

*Asano's POV*

Asano looked at (Y/n) who was laughing with the others and did not notice his gaze. His gaze turned to the half eaten apple on her hands, he faintly smiled for a second, but then his expression turned to a scowl to himself.

Okay. Am I making him OOC? I think I am. I need to make him soft, but still Asano.. I don't know how to do that. I'll do it though. XD