10 Gakuho Time

*(Y/n)'s POV*

It had only been a month since I've started my third year at Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, and I'm already getting transferred to E class... A million thoughts of worry wavered in my head relentlessly.

I was on my bed. I couldn't sleep knowing Airi had already told the principal. This usually never bothers me, getting told on. But today, it seems different. I seem... scared for my life.

A sudden phone call ringing snapped me back into reality. I raised my upper-body half with my arms and took my phone from my bedside table.

***

Gakushū Asano

                                                 ANSWER               DECLINE   

***

I realized Asano was calling me and then I answered the call. "Hello?" I answered.

"(Y/n), are you alright?" I could hear Asano's worried voice from the other end of the call.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine." I answered. I was blinking in confusion.

"Then why have you not texted in the chatroom? And why have you been missing my calls?" I widened my eyes at his questions. Were my thoughts that deep that I hadn't noticed the texts and miss calls?

"Miss... calls...?" My words trailed off I tried to remember.

"Yes! This is my fifth call," Asano exclaimed. "Are you really okay? Is something bothering you?" He continued.

"Asano, it's not like you to worry about others," I stated.

"Like I give a damn right now." Retorted Asano. I could feel him getting angrier by the minute,

"Asano, you need to calm down. This is not like you at all. I'm starting to get worried about you instead of myself." I said trying to calm him down.

I could hear him catching his breath on the other line and then said: "So something is wrong?" He inquired.

"N...no... I was just," My words trailed off. I didn't want him to worry. "I was only lost in my deep thoughts again." He sighed of relief at my answer.

"Again? Jeez, (Y/n). How many deep thoughts do you have?" He asked me laughing a little.

"Not that much. You feel better now?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He replied. The aura of our conversation changing to something positive but cannot be described through words.

I smiled brightly. "Okay, see you later, Asano," I said.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, (Y/n)." He replied. I hesitated to answer back.

"Y-yeah..." I faltered. I ended the call and fell on my bed. My mind exhausted with thoughts. Asano's words echoed in my ear.

"Like I give a damn right now.' My heart pounded faster as I blushed lightly. He does care about me...

I smiled to myself as my eyelids grew heavier by the minute. Soon enough, I was fast asleep.

TIME SKIP!

The next day, I knew what was ahead of me, as I passed by the school gate with Asano. I had a smile plastered on my face that looked completely real.

I was too worried about what was going to happen. Something about Principal Gakuho's aura seemed too creepy and intimidating.

As I passed the hallway to the 3-A classroom, my walking pace slowed down. Asano turned to me and raised an eyebrow. "Not ready to go to the classroom?" He inquired.

"No!" I replied. He then smiled mischievously.

"Or are you afraid I might beat you on the quiz in Mathematics today?" He replied laughing.

"Don't speak too soon, Asano. I might just beat you the third time in a row." I smiled deviously. He scowled at me and then we both laughed.

We began walking, but then he stopped. I didn't stop this time and continued walking until he grabbed my hand. I finally stopped walking and turned to meet his gaze.

"Don't call me, Asano." He said his expression serious. "Then what do you suppose I call you? The principal's son?" A shadow covered his eyes his expression changing only a little.

"S-sorry..." My voice faltered a little. The shadow was gone and then he looked at me.

"I want you to call me, Gakushū," He requested. "I-if you want to.." He blushed a little. I widened my eyes a guffawed.

His blush vanished and then he raised a questioning eyebrow. "Asano... blushing and... studdering...?" I said through laughs. He scowled at me as I laughed my hands on my stomach as it began to hurt.

He groaned then pulled my hair slightly forcefully. I stopped laughing "Y'ow!" I said backing away a little. Touching he part where he pulled my hair. "What was that for-- oh." I interrupted my own sentence as I saw his expression, his eyes were serious but he had a faint smile.

"Sorry." I apologized bowing deeply. He patted my head and continued walking. I raised my head from my bow and exclaimed: "What am I? A dog?!" I exclaimed running after him.

TIME SKIP!

We arrived at the classroom until the speaker in our classroom dinged with a beautiful tone. "Ms. (L/n). Please come to the principal's office." It dinged again.

I sighed exasperatedly as I slumped my shoulders. I seemed tired outside but was really nervous inside.

Ren had arrived shortly. Both Asano and Ren looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I shrugged and waved goodbye as I left the classroom. I closed the classroom doors and leaned on it.

'Things like these aren't good.'

'ELLO READERS!!! Thank you so very much for 200+ reads! I hope you all keep reading this book! Okay Bye!