33 Koro-sensei Time (Pre-Finale)

Guys.. I know it says Koro-sensei time, and you might think I meant his death scene, but no. I didn't want to put it in because I really did cry when I saw the scene. I don't want to go back to it. I wanted to forget he died. I know some of you will say "He's just fictional dude." Well then, "DUDE" that's like the no. 1 most offensive thing you could say to an otaku. Stop it, omg.

Anyways tho, here's the aftermath, but like I'm adding a dramatic scene anyway aside from the one mentioned above, just for fun. Anyways, ENJOYYY!

***
Years after Koro-sensei's death

*(Y/n)'s POV*

  I was sitting at home scrolling through my phone. It was several years ago when his death happened... I closed my eyes as he tears started to rise up again, but I stopped it mid-way.

  I took a deep breath and smiled to myself. "He's out there, (Y/n). You just can't see him." I thought.

So, back to from a few years ago, once everyone on Earth found out about Koro-sensei's existence and how they've kept him in Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, they made it so the school stopped running it's business after graduation. So, no highschool for me here, I moved to another school that wasn't as famous and amazing as my old one.

I stopped talking to Asano for a while since we weren't in the same schools, Karma kept visiting every now and then. I talk to Asano again when we bumped into each other at the ol' famous sushi restaurant me and the old gang went to.

Nagisa and Kayano started to hit it off... I was... actually really shook.

Back to the present, I was finally going to college. I wanted to choose a university that would suit me of course. One was in another country, since I wanted to see if it would work or nah, the other at a place near this town.

Well, I will never really know if I got in unless I get a lette-- "HONEY! YOU GOT A LETTER!" Mom exclaims excitedly as she barges into the house.

"W-wait... really?!" I asked shocked. "Well, no, no letter." She said. I frowned in mid-defeat.

"BUT YOU GOT LETTER-SS! TWO OF 'EM!" She said hold out two letters. I stood up and snatched it from her reach reading one of the letters.

"Dear Ms. (F/n) (L/n),

It is with great pleasure that we write to inform you that you have been accepted to (Insert name here) University!"

I read out loud leaving the other details out as I squealed in excitement.
"Mom! I'm finally going to college!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Oh, oh, read the other one!" She nudged me to go on excitedly.

I read the other form quietly this time. "I GOT ACCEPTED TO THIS UNIVERSITY, TOO!" I shouted once again. Mom tightly hugged me. "Awww, my daughter's growing up.." She said, doing fake tear falking movements.

"Mom, I'm not gray and old yet, for that and then you can say that." I giggled. "Anyways," she called to my attention. "This means you get to choose either one of the schools." She continued.

"Oh, your right." I said out of sudden realization. "Oh, damn. This is gonna be hard." I mumbled. Mom held my hand and squeezed it tightly. "I'll leave you to think about it." She said as she left me alone.

I decided to take some fresh air... so I jumped on house roof to house roof while thinking to myself.

I stopped hopping for a while and stood in one spot for a moment. My stance confident as ever.

I was about to close my eyes and feel the soft touch offp the breeze until something wooshed passed me.

I opened my eyes immediately searchig for something that might've caused it.

Then it wooshed again! But, it felt a tad bit slower thsn usual... wait, usual?

The missing pieces of the puzzle were solved when I turned my head to the right and saw a familiar yellow octopus grin back at me with his usually face before wooshing away.

"K-Koro-sensei! WAIT!" I shouted. But nobody came(REFERENCEE, AYEEE).

I tried hopping from the direction he left from, and ended up becoming tired and just sat there on onee of the roofs watchig the sun set.

I closed my eyes and felt the breeze. Was that really him? Or was I having hallucinations again?

"So, you're finally going to college, (F/n)." I opened my eyes immediately to see Koro-sensei sitting beside me.

I punched him square on the face. "Oooouuuccchhh... I guess you never change do you, (F/n)? Fufufufuffu~" He replied actually getting hit.

"Neither have you, Koro-sensei," I replied. "How's life in the afterlife with her?" I asked.

"Her? Oh, it's been great. I feel at peace whenever I watch my pupuls doing their thing."
"You watch us?"
"It happens when your up there." I smiled at his reply.

"Don't tell me, your gonna ask about Karma aren't you?" I blushed a deep red at what he said. "You stupid octopus! What are you talking about?!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down, (Y/n)!" Koro-sensei reasoned. "I thought you might ask.. because that's what he did."

"What, really?" He nodded back at me. I smiled. "So, Koro-sensei, what college should I choose?" I asked him.

"It doesn't really matter where your head takes you, it matters deep in your heart if you really want to stay there. You don't have to feel forced, you'll be given the light that shows you the way." He replied.

"Well, damn. Aren't you poetic today--" I turned to see he left. "Oh, well, good bye then, Koro... Sensei..." I said, smiling. I stood up and returned home. I think I understand what he means now.