22 Time for Midterms

*(Y/n)'s POV*

(A/N): I'm going to skip the whole midterms part of the story... even if the title says "Time for Midterms". I want to focus on the main plot of the fic and stop adding things from the anime for now (I'm too lazy :P). Okay, thank you for reading and enjoy this chapter!

Everyone was ecstatic. Placing in the top 50 rankings was a huge deal. Especially since this is the class E. Since I transferred from class A, I am used to this sort of thing happening. Though everyone would be more joyful if we actually beat E class.

I never understood why E class had to be teased and bullied so much; the school thinks it will help them gain motivation to actually pass school in a much higher class. That is obviously not the result of the case.

If we weren't in E class right now, I'm sure in other classrooms they'd be more competitive, which is basically their downfall.

In everyone's minds, Gakushuu is the last person you would want to be friends with. But in reality, he's actually a caring person. Slightly intimidating but can be dealt with.

Anyway, back to the story. So everyone might seem so happy, but one specific redhead wasn't as much as you would think. I don't know why, but he's been sulking while leaning on a tree ever since he got his test results.

I don't understand why is it a bad grade? Is he pissed at that stupid low score?

I went outside to look for him, I had bumped into someone I couldn't recognize at first, but from a glance at the large mop of red hair, it was indeed Karma.

"Karma?" I called out to him and approached him. He turned to look at me. I stopped when I saw how red his face was.

"Wowie," I mumbled. He rolled his eyes at me. "What do you want?" He asked, his tone slightly harsh.

"Woah, easy there strawberry-head. I only came out here to look for you, why do you have to be all "Mr. Grumpy"?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood. Somehow, it worked. Yay for me.

His gaze softened and he shot me his signature cocky smile. "Oh?" He replied. I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Yeah. By the way, what's up with your..." My words trailed off as I circled his profile.

"Face earlier?" I continued. He stared me right in the eyes and replied ruffling his red hair.

"Why? Am I as red as your face a day or two ago?" He asked. I thought deeply.

"What do you...?" My words trailed off as I thought my words and his words through. I widen my eyes and shook my head vigorously.

"Sh-shut up, Idiot!" I exclaimed my cheeks slightly burning up.

(A/N): Tsundere much? 😂

He guffawed at me. I silently death stared him as I thought of a comeback. "Don't even start with me, Karma! I'm not the one sulking at my test scores!" I shot back.

He stopped laughing and just stared at me. Did I hit a nerve or something?

"I wasn't sulking." He said ever-so-casually. I pursed my lips and began walking back to the classroom.

Karma walked beside me. I turned to him and smiled. "Did I brighten your mood?" He shrugged. And I just groaned feeling slightly defeated.

Hey, guys! Sorry for the short chapter after so long. One word, "SCHOOL". I hope you guys enjoyed! I was thinking of skipping to the nearer end. Like when they went to that vacation resort thingy. Because I want excitement and more "Ass. Class" worthy chapters. And ya' know, Romance 😂😂😂

Okay, guys, Ciao for now!