15 Time for Rivalry

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I widened my eyes to see Asano giving me a tight embrace. I glanced behind him to see The Big Five.

"A... Asano!" I said. He pulled away and gave me a glare.

"I said not to call me that, right?"

"I-I mean Gakushū... sorry." He rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, why did you leave?" Asano asked.

"I had no choice," I answered back. He scowled at me.

"I mean, why did you leave without a single word? Why didn't you tell me?" Asano exclaimed. My other classmates stopped to eavesdrop behind me.

"I... I didn't think you would care..." My words trailed off.

"Wouldn't care? I was worried sick about you yesterday! Was that not enough to give you at least a bit of common sense!?" Asano shouted.

A shadow formed on my eyes, as I placed my hands on his chest. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled tears began to leave my eyes.

He looked at me. "I didn't know you were that concerned about me." I continued.

Asano looked behind me. I stared up at him as he glared from behind me. "What are you doing here?" Asano asked.

"I should be asking you that." I turned around and saw Karma. Everyone was taken aback by the tears welling up in my eyes.

I tried wiping them away but they kept flowing. Karma and Asano handed me a handkerchief, and I took Asano's.

I wiped my tears and sighed subtly. "I don't want to explain why I am here to the likes of you," Asano stated as he glared at Karma.

"Stop acting like that to (Y/n). It looks and feels like you're her dad." Karma teased with a smile.

"At least he actually cares..." My words trailed off as I looked down. Asano pulled me towards him and Karma's eyes saddened at what I said.

I looked to see Nagisa behind Karma.

"You E class scum should be put in your place! Don't talk to us as if we're the same level!" Natsuhiko said.

"Um... you do realize you're including (Y/n) in that sentence, right?" Ren asked Natsuhiko.

"Technically, in academics, we aren't, but outside of that topic we're definitely higher," Takebayashi stated as he fixed his glasses.

More students gathered around us.

"Guys, we need to stop this. We're creating a scene!" I reasoned with everyone.

"Let it be. I'm not letting Akabane touch you." Asano said still having that long eye contact with Karma.

Karma raised his hands in surrender.

"I didn't touch her. Never did, never will." Karma stated

"That last part is a lie!" Someone said. I don't know who.

Karma and Gakushū had a serious staring contest.

"Fine. I'll stop this. For (Y/n)'s sake. Not for you lower classed imbeciles." Asano said.

He turned around and walked towards the others. "Ren, Tomoyo, Natsuhiko, Teppei, let's go." He ordered them.

They nodded and walked away with them.

"Hey, cool off! What about going to a nice fancy restaurant?" Ren asked trying to cool Asano off.

He may or may not be of help though.

Nagisa stepped forward from behind me. "He really does care about you," Nagisa stated. I nodded and turned to him with a smile.

I looked around for Karma, but he was nowhere.

"Where's...?" I asked.

"He just left. You know him and his sudden disappearances." Nagisa said rolling his eyes playfully. I giggled.

I'm going to try and forget the past. He's probably not that bad anyway. "Oh, uh... (Y/n)...?" A girl called out from behind me. I turned to look at the rest of E class. The one that called me was Fuwa.

Everyone bowed to me deeply. "We're sorry for offending you earlier!" They said in unison.

Nagisa stood there beside me a bead of sweat on my forehead, lines appearing under his eyes.

"Uh... It's fine guys... really!" I reassured. Everyone raised their heads. "Plus, I wanna make a new start with you all! Just ignore the fact about me being an A class student. I want you guys to know me as..." My words trailed off as I sank deep into thought.

"Ne...Nevermind." We all laughed.

Though everyone was really offending at first, we settled our differences and... hang out.

Hope no more of "this" happens ever again though.

ITS GETTIN' HOT IN HERE WITH THAT RIVALRY SCENE! DAMN THOUGH! XD I don't know what's wrong with me... send help I think I'm getting too into my own story. XD

Until next time readers! ^^