24 Time for True Colors (1st Period)

Hey, guys! OtakuRestored 'ere! Before you start reading this chapter, I'd like to introduce this new book I'm working on!

Preferably called: "Assassination Classroom | Scenarios!". As said from the name, It's Scenarios on Ass. Class! You can start requesting scenarios on the book here or on the book itself! Okay, thanks for your time. Enjoy the chapter.

°•°•°•°•°•°

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Ever since I heard what Asano said, my heart couldn't stop pounding whenever I am even 5 meters away from the main campus. Does that mean I like him too? I don't even know what to feel like.

Karma's been a lot distant too. He stared at the board or his shoes or usually ran off somewhere, and he never had lunch with us. He leaves school early too.

Nagisa or Kayano would be the one comforting me at the time, they would hear my endless sighs and I would say it was nothing. Finally, Kayano stood up and talked to me.

"Look, (Y/n). You gotta go talk to him." She said giving me a shooing stare. "But why? It'll just end awkwardly if he doesn't talk to me--"

"Who cares?" Kayano interrupted. I stared at her in confusion. "At least show him you care. Everyone knows your closer to Karma than we all are. Tell us what's up." Kayano continued.

I stared at my shoes feeling slightly forced. "Okay," I said looking up at them. My eyes were glistening with determination. "I'll do it." A day later, I was looking for the redhead, but he was surprisingly nowhere to be found.

And this is coming from a girl who's seen him walk out of class multiple times. I was tired. I woke up early early to find Karma... I don't even know why he comes to the classroom when I'm already in class.

I sat at the side of the class building, the window right behind me. I was really sleepy. My eyes grew heavy, my mind taking me to Dreamland. As I was about to sleep, a familiar mop of red hair appeared at the corner of my eye.

As I turned to face it, Karma was leaning on the building, his hands in his pockets and smirking down at me.

I widened my eyes and stood up hastily; I finally faced him and said "Karma! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Karma was slightly surprised if you look closely you would notice.

"I know," he replied. "What do you mean you know?" I asked stepping forward. "I've just been hiding from you all this time. I mean, who wouldn't hear a screaming girl from a mile away?" He continued.

"I wasn't screaming! I was calling your name!" I explained. He laughed at my remark.

"Anyway, Karma we need to talk." He stopped laughing. He looked at me, studying my profile.

"What do you wanna talk about?" He gave an innocent smile. I hate it when he plays stupid at times like these! "Stop acting innocent, you know very well what I mean," I said.

"Being distant all of a sudden or than usual? Leaving school at lunch? Karma, even I know you don't miss out on lunch. You always sit by that tree of yours." I said.

"You're a smart person, keeping track of all those things." I smiled at his comment. "Huh, being a sadist does make someone change." I popped a vein from my forehead.

"You mean when I wasn't one back then, I was STUPID?" I asked, shouting. His smile faltered and turned into a serious expression.

"Why did you run away?" He asked. His way of speaking was surprisingly calming and kind of... sincere?

"What do you mean?" I asked. He gave me a look that meant that he was wondering if I am still actually stupid. I shook my head vigorously.

"I mean, any girl would run. If their feelings were no longer determined through explanations, the only thing to do is to run. I didn't want to accept his feelings yet. Not there, not now..." I explained.

Who would want to accept someone's feelings with another man standing there? Come on, unless it's a BFF or smth, PRIVACY, please!

His eyes wandered to the ground. "Were you going to accept it?" He asked. I blinked in confusion. "Karma...?--"

"Were you going to accept it?" He interrupted me. "I-I mean sure. Asano's the only person I could rely on back then. And, he doesn't have anyone competing with him then, sure." I replied.

He turned around.

* Third person view*

(Y/n) might've not seen the smile plastered on Karma's face as he turned around.

Karma laughed to himself. "He does," He said. "Well, until now. He has one now." He said turning to face (Y/n) who was really confused.

"Go tell him that, okay?" Karma reached out and patted (Y/n)'s head. Karma froze when he realized what he had done.

He had never done it before really. He stepped back. "Time for class, see you inside, (Y/n)." He said waving to a confused (Y/n) and left.

Doooonnnne! Time for the real deal, peeps! Thank you for reading this chapter. Please don't forget to follow me and or vote on this chapter! Hey, if you could, please check on my other book/s! Well, Ciao!