27 Summer Time

Hello there readers, It is I, Author-chan. I apologize in advance about what I am about to say, since I am staying in a place for a month where mobile data/wifi is limited, in the chapters onwards from this one, I won't be adding any scenes from the anime or manga itself. I only have a limited time for writing so I am very sorry 😓

°•°•°•°•°•°

Months later...

*(Y/n)'s POV*

We're at this private hotel in an island for summer vacation. I forgot how or why we got here, but I just had fun. Me and Asano haven't talked since that day a few months ago, Karma's been the same, he just got a lot.. how do I say this, "smirkful" since the last few days.

Koro-sensei had a pile of cards on his tenticles, he had a cheeky expression as he passed each card to us.

"Here are your hotel room censor cards. You'll be with one other person in the room, by the way." Koro-sensei explained. Some of the girls groaned, probably already expecting to be placed with a boy.

Koro-sensei had a very cheeky laugh. It was skeptical and unnerving for me. As everyone walked to their assigned rooms, I looked down at the card in my hand reading the numbers on it: '1505'.

So I'm on the 15th floor in the 5th flat.. sounds good. I nodded to myself clenching my fist tightly and walking to my room.

As I walked, curious questions swirled in my mind. Who is my roommate? Did the octopus plan something? Probably for his little book he's writing about ships or something?

Up ahead I see Nakamura with Maehara. Huh? Probably roommates. As I got closer, Maehara was pinned to the wall by Nakamura who was pointing her card right at Maehara. Which part? Obviously the sharp end.

He looks pretty scared, what's going on? As I walked slowly over not saying a word, I hear Nakamura say "Don't you dare touch me or look at me, perv."

Damn, that's scary even for me. As I stopped walking, Nakamura smiled at a scared Maehara. "I'm just kidding, dork. Don't look so terrified." She joked as she entered the room, saluting at me.

Huh. She knew I was there? Maehara turned to me with a reassuring smile. "Hey, (Y/n)." He said then disappeared through the door.

I walked to my room and opened the door with my "card" (HELL YEAH MODERN AF). I looked around the room. (If you aren't a fan of interior designing and explanations, skip 5 paragraphs.)

It was your average hotel room really. The entrance was a slight smaller room separate from the actual room. There was a huge mahogany cabinet on the right, and another door on the left.

I opened the door revealing a small bathroom. A cabinet sink with a huge oval mirror above it; an all glass shower on the right. In between was a white toilet and a urinal. Even the actual urination areas were separate.

I closed the bathroom door looking at the real deal. The floor and walls were of a beige color. The wallpaper was a lot lighter and the carpet on the floor was a lot darker. Slight saturation differences but it looked really cool.

Straight ahead from where I was standing was a door to the balcony. It was covered by an orange lace curtain.

Before the balcony door was a huge TV on a TV stand.. table.. thingy. I turned to my left and saw a bed on the left corner and right corner with beige bed sheets. A window was above the right bed overviewing the balcony and what lies after the balcony.

I sat down on the bed on the right corner looking around the room once more.

---

As I settled my things, the doorknob started to move. I turned to the door as it opened slowly revealing a redhead.

THIS IS ALL YOUR GETTING! I have one thing to say before I leave though, "It's upto the reader to interpret the ending." So like, yeah.
Not a pretty big deal, but yeah. Ciao!

DISCLAIMER: SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR, PRONOUNCIATION, OR EVEN A TYPO. SORRY FOR THAT. I'M TOO LAZY TO PROOFREAD (okay, maybe I proofreaded a little.)