9 Time for Trouble

*(Y/n)'s POV*

It was the next day after the incident with the three girls. Everyone slowly ignored the fact that we were even in a picture.

It was a normal day, we were having our last class for the day. I was tapping my pen on my desk my chin on my other hand.

The bell finally rang the last time for the day. We stood up from our seats and bowed for the teacher until they left and fixed our things.

Once I was done fixing my things, I waited for the others while looking at my phone. I was in the middle of reading an e-book when someone suddenly messaged me.

I looked at the message

***
?: Meet up at the bottom of the mountain or else.

***

I gulped at the unknown message. But then I thought: 'It's probably just E class students. I don't despise them, the message just felt... troublesome.'

I felt a hand grasp my shoulder. I jumped back and turned around my eyes wide when I realized it was just Asano I sighed of relief while slumping my shoulders.

Asano only looked at me in confusion. "Is something wrong?" He asked slowly approaching me. "No! No, nothing." I said flashing him a reassuring smile. He stopped and nodded then walked away.

As I began following him he stopped in place and I stopped as well. He turned his head slightly to look at me "If something is troubling you, know that I am here for you," he said. "Remember that." He added then continued walking. I blushed lightly. His words were what a normal friend would say, but when it came from him my heart can't control it.

TIME SKIP!

We reached the school gate a bead of sweat was on my forehead. I stopped in my tracks Asano looked back and raised an eyebrow. "I forgot I have some business to attend to before I go home." I reasoned.

"Okay, let me come with you," Asano said tailing up on me. "You don't have to! You can go home! I can handle this don't worry." I reassured pushing him away lightly. "Okay, take care (Y/n)." Asano waved goodbye and walked off.

The plastered smile on my face disappeared as I walked to the bottom of the mountain beside Kunugigaoka's main campus.

I walked towards the bottom of the mountain and looked around. 'No one is here...?' I thought. From somewhere behind me, a rock was thrown directly at my neck. I touched my neck turning to where the rock was thrown from and saw a shadow. Their hand reached out from the shadow telling me to come closer.

I hesitantly went closer. Man, this is like a horror movie or something. As I went closer a couple of other people closed in on me from behind grabbing my arms.

"Hey! What's going on?!" I started kicking as the shadow went forward. I widened my eyes in shock. "You.." Standing before me was a girl who was very familiar to me. She's a D class student, though she wasn't all brains, she is the kindest person in school.

...But it was just all a cover-up. No one knew what she was really like. She was a horrible person. When she doesn't get what she wants, she does bad things to people.

Maybe not her, but her gang. "Hello, (Y/n)~," She said innocently. Her name was Airi Fujioka. She had flowing (H/c) hair and manipulative (E/c) eyes.

"Long time no see. How's it been?" She asked innocently. "Cut the chit-chat, what do you want?" I replied harshly. She pouted mockingly. "Aw... What's wrong? (Y/n) feeling helpless without her partner in crime?" She inquired.

I stared at the ground and said: "That boy is long gone. He never even cared about me." She laughed mockingly.

I raised my head and I saw her staring off into the distance. "Wasn't that Asano Gakushuu?" I didn't answer her. He looked at me and smiled deviously. "Is he your new crush?" She guffawed at her own joke.

A second later, her face became serious again. "Well, it's not like he'll be of use to me anyway." She said a shadow covering her eyes. "Yet..." I scowled at her and she noticed.

"Now that both boys are away from us," Her words trailed off as she turned to face me. "Let's have some fun shall we?" She smiled at me deviously. My eyes widened. A flashback was about to flash a memory I did not want to remember.

***

Flashback:

Somewhere in the city, I was in an alleyway with a boy and Airi... This memory was from last year. Airi was laughing like a maniac as she stared at us like one. "Let's have some fun shall we?" The boy had pale golden eyes. His red hair being tousled by the slightly strong breeze.

...What was his name...?

Airi had been bothering me since I was in middle school. She was always envious of my friendship with the red-head. Though she can get anything she wanted, she couldn't get a friend who was like her...

...Well not like a crazy person like her, like a person who likes the same things she's interested in.

But, the redheaded boy was never my actual close friend. We had separate lives and he only ever became my... acquaintance because of Airi.

The red-head and I ran toward Airi. She just dodged us, and you know we were having a fight.

Flashback End

***

He never really wanted to be my friend. He just enjoyed all the fighting we did. He... was sadistic.

She laughed at me. Airi's words echoed in my head. "Let's have fun shall we?" Those words echoed in my head relentlessly.

...The words I tried to forget...

Airi stopped laughing and she looked at. She glared when she saw a devious smirk resting on my face. My eyes were covered by a shadow.

"Anyway, I've improved for the past months... I think I can handle you now. If not, I have some friends who could help." She said while stretching, I turned around to see the people holding on to me smiling.

I was now with a grin. The moment she tried to punch me... I set free from the others' grasps. I somersaulted away from them slightly. I dusted my hands, my bag still on my shoulder.

The moment she charged after me, I threw my bag in the air. I charged after her striking her effortlessly but with force. She blocked and kicked me in the stomach.

I was pushed back. She punched me and I fell to the ground. Blood was now oozing slightly from the corner of my mouth. The corner of my lips quirked up and I stood up. 'This is going to be fun... fun indeed.' I thought to myself as I laughed at her slightly.

(A/N): For reasons... I'm cutting this fight seen short. Sorry! *Hides under a bucket*

Everything else happened in a blur. I didn't understand what I was doing. I just knew that once I had beaten up Airi, the rest went charging after me. I K.Oed them too.

I know I what happened, this was all thanks to him. I never knew what was going on until I was catching my breath.

I took my bag from the floor that looked like it was placed perfectly on it instead of thrown.

I walked away with a smile. I heard Airi coughing relentlessly, but it wasn't blood. "Y-you'll pay for this!" She said through pants for air. I stopped in my tracks.

"You'll be sent to E class once I tell the principal about this incident." I turned my head to her slightly. I saw a devious smirk playing on her lips. "Oh, and don't worry." She continued. "I have proof of this incident. I'll just edit out the my parts." She smiled.

Was that.. too violent? No? Idk. I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story! Things will probably start being interesting from here on out! Okay, thank you for reading this with me! Byeeee!