23 Time for a Talk

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Today's school day has come to an end, I was going to the bottom of the mountain looking at my phone when a rustle of the bushes made me stop in my tracks.

I let out my anti-sensei gun and started shooting at the bush. Hey, if it were a friend in there they might be curious as to why I'm using a real gun... or they won't because they might be dead.

I realized nothing was moving so I reached into the bush. No one is there. As I stood up a rock hit me on my shoulder.

"Airi..." I mumbled to myself I shot my head in the direction of where the rock was thrown from. My shoulders slumped as a familiar redhead stared down at me.

"What do you want?" I asked Karma rolling my eyes. "I thought you were someone else," Karma replied.

I sighed. "Now run along." He ordered me out of the silence. "Uh, sure?" I replied flinging my bag on the back of my shoulder as I walked away from Karma's view.

Once I left his view, I called Asano. I wanted to talk to him since I was bored and it's been a long time since we've talked.

But... his phone was off. So I had no other idea on how to spend my time and decided to spy on the sadistic redhead.

As I approached the bush the redhead was near, I heard a familiar voice talking:
"So, what'd you call me for?" I hid near a tree as I saw two shadowed figures nearby in a little area with ferns and slightly tall grass.

I narrowed my eyes as I tried to figure out who they were. I gasped slightly then covered my mouth.

It was Karma and Asano!

*Third Person View*

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Asano said. He was monotone and staring straight at Karma.

Karma gave Asano a cocky smile and Asano glared. "It's not like I wanted to anyway... It's about (Y/n)." Asano explained.

Karma's stare slightly faltered for a second and then continued. Asano noticed this and used it as a weakness.

"Karma, I heard about (Y/n)'s past before with you," Asano said as Karma listened intently leaning on a tree.

"I heard a lot of things as expected from (Y/n) about you, and I want you to stay away from her," Asano asked of him bluntly. There was a moment of silence until Karma cracked up.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He asked Asano through laughs. Asano only scoffed and interrupted Karma.

"Stop making this a joke! Do you know how much you hurt her? I'm not supposed to be saying this as a supposed careless person I am," Asano explained. He was officially pissed at Karma.

Karma stopped laughing and let Asano continue. "But your more careless and a large idiot if you don't realize how much she meant to you back then! Your times with her... Every time she thought you actually and would eventually care about. She cherished those moments. Infact... Karma... she--" Asano tried to stop himself.

He didn't want to say it out loud. It hurt him so much. It was already obvious by now what (Y/n) meant to him.

"She liked you, Karma," Asano stated. His face was expressionless, but he was pained inside.

Karma stayed silent. And he stared at the ground. "Yeah, I know," He said looking up at Asano. "I always knew she liked me back then. She blushed almost all the time." He replied almost too casually.

Behind the scene, (Y/n) was nursing a broken heart. If Karma had always known, did he just not care? Tears started welling up in her eyes.

"Look. Just stay away from her. I don't want to hear her or see her cry again." Asano glared at his rival.

"Why do you care so much? Aren't people who always want to win not supposed to care about anything else but themselves? Your too self-centered to care about others." Karma said feeling cocky.

Asano didn't move his gaze away from Karma even for a millisecond. "Or is it that you like her?" He smiled at him.

"I don't like her," He stated. "I love her." He continued stating it matter-of-factly. Karma widened his eyes slightly and subtly.

"Even though you would ask why I even like her, she used to be a rival back then, and she didn't even do anything remarkable in front of me," Asano said.

"There was this passion in her eyes, the passion to succeed." He said.

"And it was something I found remarkable about her." He stated. Karma felt his fists tighten, his fists were in his pocket.

(Y/n) was about to leave. She stood up and subtly and quietly removed the invisible dirt on her skirt. As she was about to leave, she tripped on a rock.

Karma and Asano turned around.

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Who's there?" Asano asked. I stood up and beads of sweat appeared on my cheek.

'Oh gosh... ABORT! ABORT MISSION!' My brain was going on a serious meltdown. What was I going to do?!

"Turn around," Karma ordered. I turned my face slowly and Asano gasped. I began running ahead, grabbing my bag and running out of the mountain.

My heart was racing. Words said were flickering in my mind.

FLASHBACK:

"I don't like her," He stated. "I love her."

*Back to story*

I ran away smoothly. Almost too smoothly. And began walking to my house.

I was thinking of posting this since the Airport chapter. I just didn't know when it was appropriate. I did a few minor changes and hoped for the best.

Okay guys, thank you so much for reading! A late thank you for 2k reads! We finally reached it, guys!

Then, I'll see you later! Ciao!