19 Time for the Airport (1st Period)

*(Y/n)'s POV*

It was finally a week before midterms, Koro-sensei used his Mach 20 speed to teach the whole class individually. It's pretty cool, though I could just study on my own.

Koro-sensei said something from every subject for each of us. I placed my pen with force on the table.

"Koro-sensei, I already know all these stuff. All I want is to have a little time off. Don't believe me? Give me a test." I told Koro-sensei lazily tapping my feet on the floor.

"Argh! You too, (Y/n)?! I can't even get Karma to listen to me for even a second!!!" I giggled at how stressed he was.

"Take a little break Koro-sensei, after you give me that test of course," I told Koro-sensei.

"I am already taking a break, (Y/n)." He pointed his tentacle outside where it showed quick shadows of himself relaxing. I nodded and as I faced my desk, papers for each subject was on my table.

"Now this is my kind of studying!" I picked my pen up and answered each test accordingly. As I finished I stood up from my chair.

"Done." Koro-sensei stopped his speed from all my classmates and looked at me.

He took the papers and checked them each as I took my bag and left the classroom.

"Wait, (Y/n)!" I turned around as he held up a piece of paper. "You have one mistake," Koro-sensei said.

All eyes were on me. "In each subject?" I asked in disbelief. "No, everything else is answered correctly. But you do have one mistake... in Mathematics." I clenched my fist and walked across the room going towards Koro-sensei.

I snatched the paper from his hand a read the question again. I smiled. "Yeah, I didn't study this," I said giving him back the paper.

"Then, let me teach you I'll--"
"No thanks, Koro-sensei. I'll learn it on my own in another time." I heard gasps from everyone at what I said.

"I really have to get going, see you!" I said and exited the classroom.

Classroom View

(Y/n) left without a second glance. "What's gotten into her?" Sugino asked. "Do you think it was something urgent?" Nagisa asked.

"Probably. I wonder what it could be?" Isogai said. Karma stared out at the window as she watched (Y/n) run farther away from view. He smiled.
*(Y/n)'s POV*

My father is coming home from his job overseas today! I just can't pass up the opportunity to see him at the airport! I ran down the mountain.

I was hoping I'd go home first then dress up properly and then go to the airport. Once I do, I'll take a taxi to the airport. My mom's at work today so she'll be coming later.

TIME SKIP!

I arrive at the airport. I waited outside for my father. When he called yesterday he told us that he would come at around the time that I'm in the middle of school, or when mom's about to leave work.

I stood there waiting for my father. I was so excited. I texted him telling him I was there. But no reply, only seen by him.

Hm? Is he busy?

TIME SKIP!

It was finally the end of the school day. I checked my phone. 'I probably shouldn't have left school in such a rush...' I thought to myself.

My father hadn't arrived yet. My phone vibrated signaling that I had a message. I took out my phone.

***

Mom: Hey there, Sweetie. Are you already at the airport?

(Y/n): Yeah.

Mom: What time did you get there?

(Y/n): Several hours ago.

Mom: What?! So you left school early? Isn't that allowed?

(Y/n): It was fine.

Mom: Are your teachers fine with it, really really? They might just lower your grades, you being in A class and everything.

***

That's right... It's been almost a month and I still haven't told my mom I'm in E class. I'm too afraid to tell her.

She's always wanted me to be in the top classes of the most prestigious academies. She's not really happy with her job, being a doctor and all.

I said her job was fine what was wrong? Well... my mistake, she started making a rant about how horrible it is. Never having a day off.

Since she's like... the head of a department or something... she says she's always being called when there's an emergency.

She really just wants me to choose anything else aside from a Doctor. I never understand. If you chose the job, shouldn't you love it?

So, if I tell her I'm in E class. She'll straight up murder me. I've got to keep this a secret for now.

***

(Y/n): Yeah, sure. I'll leave soon. I don't think dad's coming at all.

***

And just in unison, I received a tap on the shoulder as I pressed the 'Send' button.

I raised my head hoping it was my dad, but the unexpected happened. "Karma...?" I spoke almost a whisper.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! See you all!