Part 3 : a new home

Start from the beginning

Me : "(Y/N), your team will be here any minute now" i said as he tilted his head in confusion.

(Y/N) : "team? Sir?"

Glynda : "they will be helping you get used to life here in beacon. Don't worry, they're our most trusted team. Though I don't agree to you sleeping in a dorm full of girls" i chuckled when she said that.

(Y/N) : "and why is that ma'am ?" (Y/N) tilted his head in confusion while Glynda just chuckled when she realized that (Y/N) has such an innocent mind.

Me : "ah such innocence"

(End of flashback)

((Y/N)'s POV)

As i was talking to Ozpin and Glynda, the elevator door suddenly opened to reveal four young ladies. One of them is a black haired girl wearing a black dress with a red hood. Standing beside her was a blond girl wearing a brown outfit. Next to her was a white haired girl wearing a white dress and the last one appears to be a cat faunus ? Why hide her ears? I thought.

They looked at me with...  fear ? Why would they be afraid of me ? Do they know what i am ?.

Then i see Ozpin signaling me to open my mask revealing my face to the girls.

(This is literally your face when you see them)

(Ruby's POV)

I stood here honestly a little scared. The mask that he was wearing was kind of intimidating. Then Ozpin did some kind of hand gestures and the new student nodded at him and he opened his mask revealing his (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

Me : 'i'm not gonna lie, he looks somewhat cute, WHAT AM I THINKING?! HE'S A STRANGER!'

(Weiss's POV)

I felt relieved after he opened his mask. I was a little intimidated at first but i'm glad that he's face is not scary under that mask.

Me : 'he's not that bad' i then felt my face heated up. 'WHY AM I BLUSHING?!'

(Blake's POV)

I saw the new student taking a glance at my bow and for a while there, i felt nervous.

Me : 'does he know that i'm a faunus?' I tried to look away but he kept looking at me looking confused.

(Yang's POV)

I stood there ready to use ember celica if this new guy try anything funny until i see him opening his mask and daaammmmmnn.......