SNEAK PEEK - FORGOTTEN HEIR

A sneak peek to my next story, Forgotten Heir, the sequel to Jewel Of The Nile.

~~~~

Born and raised in a palace. Born and raised an heiress. Born and raised to rule a kingdom.

Makara is an Egyptian Princess. Daughter of the Queen. Niece to Egypt's saviour, the King. As the only child growing up in the palace, Makara is treated with absolute luxury. The people love her parents, as do all the members of the court. At least, that's what she's led to believe.

And then, alas - as is the unfortunate case with most untouchable, well-lead lives of joy and happiness - tragedy strikes. With the King murdered before her eyes and her mother taken captive and forced to marry his killer, Makara escapes to the city, where her father lives.

With the murderer taking over the throne, Makara has, quite literally, the whole of Egypt looking for her, at the King's orders. She is a threat to him. She is a threat to everything.

And now, as the King gains more power and support, Makara must fight against all odds to stay hidden and rescue her mother.

~~~~

The blurb of Forgotten Heir, my next book, and the sequel to Jewel Of The Nile. Coming out in the next couple of months. Stay tuned.