Chapter 116 - M, Miss! Let's Turn Around

En... what are we doing in Demos anyway?
We have yet to travel around Quas, why are we suddenly going to Demos?
As expected, I have to ask. I have been kept in silence for way too long now!

"Awuwu."
"What is it, Latifa?"
"Awu... awuwu?"
"Oh, are you hungry?"

Nooo... actually, I'm a bit hungry, but that's not it!

"Awu!"
"Eh, then... you want to play a game?"

... Nooo, yes, but nooo~!

"Awu!"
"No? What could it be..."
"... Isn't she asking why are we in Demos?"
"Hmm? Is that what you want to know, Latifa?"
"Awuwuu~!"

Yess~ that's it!
I can't believe I was actually helped by this unlikable fellow! I think I like you 0,001% more now!
Now then... tell me, tell me!

"I wanted to keep it a secret for longer, but since you are so curious... we are here to fix you up~"
"Awu? Awuu!?"

Fix me up... eh!? Like... eh, umm... you mean my eye or tongue? Maybe even both!?
Cool! I approve of this trip! So, so, so! Where do I fix myself? Are we visiting a miracle doctor? Or do I perhaps need to learn some kind of ancient cultivation technique?
Why didn't you say so earlier... I would prepare by training harder!

"Actually... I didn't want to tell you because it's not as easy as you think..."
"Awu...?"
"Don't worry about it, Mei Mei. This curious cat would learn about it either way."
"Awu!"

What curious cat! So rude! I just like to overhear people talk, that's all!
I think I dislike you 127% more now!

"Well, you see... every ten years, the Metallic Pyramids of Demos unlock their gates. As you may know, pyramids are tombs of great rulers and powerful generals. That's why, every ten years the people around the world gather at the Metallic Pyramids to raid the tombs of the past's powerhouses to test their luck."
"Awuwu..."

In other words...

"We are going to test our luck and see if we can find a medical pill for you."

Noooooooo~
I don't like testing my luck~
I don't like testing my luck even more if it involves traps, bones, dust, and weird smells~!
M, Miss! Let's turn around. I'm fine with not being able to talk. I can also see just fine with one eye. I don't need two. Eyes are surely heavy. What if it disturbs the balance of my head and I will be forced to live with my head tilted to one side? That's why... let's go back, okay? Please...?

"I'm so looking forward to exploring the pyramids. Just wait, Latifa. I'm going to find our weddi- cough, cough I'm going to find us some powerful finger-sized accessories as well!"

Miss...