Chapter 98 - All I See is Miss' Chest

A group of medics rushed to the arena to tend to Miss Tinesia.
She was motionlessly lying in a pool of blood, but Mommy said that she would be all right.
Of course, I understood that Mommy wasn't just trying to make me feel better. Miss Tinesia was really all right, she was just rendered unconscious, and the lost blood can be quickly replenished with pills.

However, Mommy herself wasn't all right.
She destroyed another table in anger.
With this, two of her thr- four daughters have been carried out of the arena on a stretcher.
The first one being, of course, my Miss. That was done by Miss Eleanor however, so I don't think Mommy is angry about that.
I however am! Bad Miss Eleanor! Bad!

Miss Fantasia now has an hour to restore her stamina.
... I don't think she needs it, though.
Then, the match between her and Miss Eleanor will start.

Normally, there would be at least one more match between Miss Eleanor and Miss Tinesia, but because it has been judged that Miss Tinesia is unable to continue, the winner of the next match will be the declared the victor.

If you look at it, it certainly isn't fair to Miss Fantasia, but there surprisingly wasn't a single person that complained.
Do they believe that Miss Fantasia already won?
I don't really want to say it, but... fight-o oh, Miss Eleanor.

---------

Fifty minutes after Miss Tinesia's match, Miss finally returned.
... She wasn't looking good.

Her eyes were scanning the room and finally locked onto me.

"Laaaaatiiiifaaaaa!"
"Awuuu~!"

Misss! You are finally back from the clutches of the evil witch!
Miss rushed to me who was resting on Mommy's lap and snatched me like a sack of rice.

"Awuwuwu~"
"This Miss is sooo sorry for leaving you all alone for so long!" Miss shouted with an apologetic voice.
"Cough... am I just air or something?" Mommy mumbled.

Holding my tightly against her chest, she sat down on a chair and rubbed her cheek against the top of my head.

Yosh, yosh, good girl, good girl. I tap Miss' back.
Not like could say that out loud, though.

"Next and final match, Fantasia versus Eleanor!" The referee announced the next match.

Miss Fantasia and Miss Eleanor step into the arena.
I'm not sure whether I can pay attention to the match, though.
All I see is Miss' chest, after all.

"Haah..." Mommy sighed.
"Meira. I'm glad you love Latifa so much, but I'm pretty sure she wants to watch the match..." She said.
"Eh!? Love!? I don't really... I do, but... well... umm..." Miss' face reddened.
"... Just let her watch." Mommy said exhaustedly.

Taking the opportunity of Miss trying to cover her red cheeks, I carefully turned around, and rested my back against her chest.
This is a perk only a personal maid like myself can enjoy.
I think.