Chapter 81 - Miss's Face Looks Funny

An hour later, the door to our private room opened again.
Then, a mature looking woman came in.
Although she resembles Mommy to some extent, she is a head taller than her.
She's a little bit taller than Fourth Miss Eleanor who is also taller than Mommy.
There's a scar across the entire length of her cheek. Somehow, it doesn't cut on her beauty, but instead adds a mysterious charm.

"Mother." She walks straight in and gives Mommy a big hug. The scene is similar to a bear hugging a puppy.
"Hmph. You think that a hug can repair the scar in my heart that appeared because you didn't meet me first?" Mommy pouts. Cute.
"I'm sorry, Mother. I told Taima that I would go meet father after meeting you, but once I saw his pale face, I thought it might be something very important."

She resembles Mommy and she was the one stopped by Mister Taima.
This must be Mommy's first daughter and Miss's eldest sister, the Third Miss of Maed house, Tinesia!

"So, what that unpleasant husband of mine wanted from you?" Mommy asks while raising her eyebrow.
"Ah, he wanted me to teach Mei... Little Mei~!" Third Miss Tinesia's gaze suddenly switches from Mommy towards the back of the room, where Miss and Miss Eleanor sit.

She instantly disappears and appears again with Miss in her embrace.
What an incredible Miss snatching technique!

"Yaaa, Little Mei, you are still so small and cute~ Elder Sister missed you so much!" She says while rubbing her cheek against Miss's.
"Hey! Return Little Sister back to me!" Miss Eleanor rises from her chair and shouts at Miss Tinesia while pointing a finger at her.
"Oh? Eleanor. You were also here." She says in a cold tone.

Hehe.
Miss's face looks funny.
She was caught completely off guard.

Ah, I've just noticed.
But, each of Mommy's daughters inherited her cold tone.
Should I also try learning it?

"Cough. We were talking about something, Tinesia."
"We were? Ah! He told me to teach Little Mei a lesson if I meet her on the stage. You know how surprised I was to hear that Little Mei was here? I was super happy! I stormed out of the hall so quickly I could only hear Father's laughing in the distance. He must have been glad to see that the relationship between us sister is so good. I mean, he didn't have to ask me to teach Little Mei a lesson. If Little Mei wants, I will teach her everything I know!"
"......"
"......"
"......"
"Ah, by the way. Who is that cute little creature over there?"
"Awu?"