Chapter 3 - Miss Had an Accident

A middle-aged servant and three Martial Apprentices arrived at the Slave House where a fat man with a mustache welcomed them.

"Welcome, welcome. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked while rubbing his hands together.

"Bring me to see your child slaves"

"Yes, yes. Please follow me"

The middle-aged servant was named Merek. He served Tristan since he was young.

Even though he served Tristan all his life, he still can't understand why he dotes on Sixth Miss. Tristan has 9 daughters and every one of them is more talented, beautiful and less arrogant.

Sixth Miss is engaged to the Eleventh Prince, who is only 10 years old. Eleventh Prince has no chance at succeeding the throne, so why is Tristan so doting on Sixth Miss?

First Miss is engaged to First Prince.

Second Miss is genius cultivator who reached Martial Master Realm at 17 years.

Third Miss is a disciple of Martial Overlord.

Fourth Miss is engaged to Second Prince.

And so on.

Yet Sixth Miss is Good-for-nothing with no talent in Martial Arts, her arrogant personality is known through the whole Empire. Why does he dote so much on her? Merek couldn't figure that out.

"These are all the child slaves our Slave House currently own." The fat slave trader said.

Merek looked in the cell and saw 6 children. 4 boys and 2 girls.

"They are aged between 8 and 12"

Master didn't tell me how many I should bring with me... Should I take them all? Merek pondered.

"Do you want to take a closer look?"

"No need, I will buy them all"

"Alright! Please wait a moment in the waiting room, I will quickly prepare them!" The fat slave trader said with joyous voice.

Soon, the slave trader returned with 6 children bound in chains together.

"6 child slaves, that will be 3 gold coins"

Merek tossed a bag with gold coins towards the slave trader. The slave trader looked inside and his eyes started shining.

Merek then grabbed the chains and dragged the children towards the carriage.

He soon returned back to the residence.

Merek dragged the children towards Sixth Miss' courtyard.

He then finds one of Sixth Miss' servants and tells them that he has brought the child slaves Miss wanted.

After he completed what he was told to, he quickly left from Sixth Miss' courtyard. He didn't want to stay there longer than he had to.

"Miss, the child slaves arrived." The maid said timidly.

"Great!" Sixth Miss quickly stood up and went outside.

When she arrived outside, she was greatly disappointed.

6 children. One was missing an arm, the second one was looking like he would die at any time, another one was missing an eye!

"What's is this crap!" Sixth Miss shouted.

"Miss, language..." The maid beside her said timidly.

Slap.

"Shut up! Can't you see that I'm greatly disappointed?!"

The children looked at Sixth Miss in fear.

"If you like them so much then take care of them!" Sixth Miss shouted and walked back to her room.

"......"

"Follow me." The maid with a palm-printed on her face said.

She took the children to the servant bathroom, where she scrubbed them clean, then she dressed them in servant clothes.

She then explained their work.

Days slowly passed by and Sixth Miss was in bad mood.

One of the children slaves was a slow learner and Sixth Miss couldn't take it anymore, she turned around and angrily walked towards the head servants room. She planned to send the child to the Beast Pit. Beast Pit is a coliseum where people fight against Beasts for glory and money.

"Uwa~a!"

However, on the way to head servant's room she slipped on the wet stairs and fell unconscious.

She lied there on the stone cold floor unconscious, blood flowing out from her head.

"Sixth Miss!"

It was only after 10 minutes that someone finally noticed her unmoving body on the floor.

As the servant looked on Sixth Miss' injury, his face turned ashen.

"You, call the doctor. You go inform Master and the rest of you help me move Sixth Miss on the bed!"