Chapter 18 - Miss? What About the Cultivation?...

"Awuu~" I let out a satisfying sigh while unconsciously patting my belly.

"Are you already full, Latifa?" Miss asks me while smiling.

I immediately stop patting my belly.

Uuu... I... What was I doing?! How embarrassing!

I force myself to nod in awkwardness.

"Is that so? Then, let's return home." Miss says.

Both Prince Si and Prince Shiyu stop all their movement. They look like statues.

"A- are you leaving already, Sister-in-Law?" Prince Shiyu asks Miss.

"Who is your Sister-in-Law and yes, we are leaving." She answers Prince Shiyu while glaring at him.

"Are you sure you don't want to stop by Elder brother's Manor?"

"I'm more than sure." Miss says coldly.

"Meimei-" Miss interrupts Prince Si's sentence.

"Well then, Drake, Shayde. It was a pleasure meeting you." She says and bows towards the two Princes.

"Awuu~" Thank you for the meal~!

Miss leads me by hand out of the restaurant.

I take one last look at the table we ate at.

The memories of my first proper food after so long will always stay in my heart.

If only the two people making weird faces would disappear.

Of course, I mean Prince Shiyu who is looking at us with tears in the corners of his eyes.

And Prince Si who is holding his head in his hands in a daze, as if the end of the world is coming soon.

When we arrive outside, the gentle-looking maid is waiting for us with the palanquin already ready for departure. It's almost like she could sense that we were leaving. Professionals are amazing. Will I be able to become an amazing maid like her?

... Her? That's right, I don't know her name yet. Let's try to somehow ask after we return.

"Welcome back, Miss. How was the food?" She asks while gently smiling at Miss.

"Not bad." Miss answers back as she hands me to the maid.

Uuu... This again after all...

"Fufu, you are so cute, Latifa. You make me want to eat you~" She says while rubbing her cheek against mine.

"Awuuu~" I don't know why, but I feel really comfortable around this maid. She's very similar to the "new" Miss in many ways.

"Oi, don't eat her. She's my meal after all." Miss says while peeking through the palanquin's curtain.

"Maa... Is that so? If Miss could share I would be really grateful~" She says while handing me to Miss.

Miss, why do you keep treating me like an item? Stop handing me over so casually. Miss, I don't enjoy it a bit, you know?!

Well, maybe just a little...

When we return to the Maed Manor, Miss surprisingly orders that maid to stay with her from now on.

Apparently, her name is Sophia and she has been working for Maed family all her life.

She turned 30 this year. Which explains her gentle, mature demeanor very well!

I'd love to learn from Sophia and become an amazing maid just like her when I grow up, but Miss said that I must accompany her in her closed-door cultivation.

Miss sits on the bed in her room in pats her thighs.

"Come, Latifa. This Miss needs your help." Miss says seriously.

Miss needs my help! Miss needs me! It's my duty as a servant to help her to my best ability!

I nod with serious expression.

3 hours later.

Miss, my butt is numb.

Can you let go of me already?

I plead Miss who is resting her head on my left shoulder.

She has been hugging me for three hours now.

That's right. I have been sitting on Miss's lap for three hours.

No cultivation whatsoever. Just hugging.

Umm... Miss? What about the cultivation?...