Chapter 96 - Miss, I Wonder if Miss Tinesia Will Be All Right?

After Miss Eleanor's underhanded victory, the tournament progressed just like Mommy predicted.

Miss Fantasia has achieved an easy victory against Mister Taima, and Miss Tinesia ended the match against Second Young Master Godfry with a sword pressed against his neck.
I'm not sure whether Young Master Godfry was stronger than Mister Taima, but Miss Tinesia's match took longer than Miss Fantasia's.

Ah, I watched the matches from Miss's lap.
She woke up right before the start of the next match.
Naturally, she was in a bad mood.
I could almost feel my ribs breaking.

Right now, it's a lunch break before the final starts.
Mommy wanted to call servants to clean up the mess she made by slamming the table before, but I stopped her.
Hehehe, I showed off my maid skills! I got praised!
... Sophia helped me, though. It would take too long to clean it all by myself.

After cleaning the mess, the servants brought a new table with lunch.
Both Miss Eleanor and Miss Tinesia ate only a little bit because of their next match.
I was nice enough to help them eat their shares.
No, saying I was made to eat their shares may be more appropriate.
Not that I'm complaining...

The match is going to start soon. Miss Tinesia and Miss Eleanor left the room.
Mommy sent them out with a smile, but it quickly disappeared after they left.
It appears that Mommy is worried about the conclusion of the finals. She would normally say who is going to win without hesitation and be right 100% of the time, but it feels as if she's not sure... no, as if she's expecting something bad to happen.

Is Miss Fantasia really that strong?
Well, it's true that Miss Fantasia won all her matches effortlessly, but!
Miss Tinesia hadn't shown all of her tricks yet, right!
As for Miss Eleanor... she definitely fought my Miss with all her might.

The three misses in the finals will have an hour to replenish their strength between the matches.
The one who defeats both of her opponents wins the tournament.
For some reason, there are no rules set for a draw in the finals this year.
According to Mommy, Master was the one who decided on that rule without consulting the elders.

There was a drawing before the finals started.
The three misses were drawing for the number three.
As the matches are one on one, the third person has the advantage of fighting with a potentially exhausted or even injured opponent and analyzing their movements and patterns.
That's what Mommy told me.

From all that stuff Mommy told me, I thought that maybe the drawing would be rigged in Miss Fantasia's favor. However, the lucky one was Miss Eleanor.

The first match of the finals,

Miss Tinesia versus Miss Fantasia is starting soon.

Miss, I wonder if Miss Tinesia will be all right?