The x Auction X Part2

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" meh gave off a really annoyed look. "she someone in troupe" meh answered. Yeah, she is just someone in the troupe, the relation we have...hmpt, Meh her master of course.

"Are you sure about that?" He look at meh. "Then, what is she to you?" his glare got more intense.

"...Meh don't have to tell" the words came out of meh mouth all of a sudden. Meh eyes widen as meh saw him got more pissed. "...She my toy" meh answered him. She's meh toy, she's meh slave...everything about her is mine!

Chrollo's POV

She's your toy? what exactly does he mean by that. What happened in the forest was just 'play'? It doesn't seems like it to both you and Yuki.

"Sorry it took long" I turn to the voice and saw Yuki walking towards us. She was pale but better than before.

"Looks like your feeling better" I walk towards her and pat her head. I look at the a=corner of my eyes and saw that Feitan was pissed. Hmph, so she isn't just your 'toy'. I let out a small laugh.

"Finally" Yuki suddenly says before collapsing in my arm.

"Yuki?!" I called out her name. AT the sight of seeing her collapse, Feitan came rushing towards her.

"Guess I'm really drained" she opens her eyes a bit and let out a dry laugh.

"...weak" Feitan muttered and he glare at Yuki.

"I'm not weak!" she was also glaring back at him. I really don't understand their relationship. I help her get up properly.

"what you mean by finally?" I asked.

"Everyone is in the building" She look at me and walk to the door. " We should go inside before the auction starts" she says as she open and walks into the room. I follow her silently.

We finally got to our seat. The room was really big and there were over 500 masked people sitting in the auction room, excited. I look over at Yuki.

"I want to ask you something..." She tilt her head and waited for my question. "What's your relationship with Feitan?" I asked. She gave me a blink look on her face and suddenly bust red, even the mask couldn't hide it.

"Wh-what do you mean?" She seems really nervous for some reason. "W-we're...." she didn't finish her sentence, seems like she's hesitating. "...we're just teammates.....just some people in a troupe" she looks down at the floor and seems really gloomy.

"...Could it be...your in love with him?" I asked her unexpectedly. She turns towards me and gave me a blank look on her face.

Yuki's POV

L-Love...love him?... My face bust red but before I could rely him the lights went out. Everyone in the room was panicking but a few seconds later the lights were back on.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to an auction you'll never forget!" A masked man on the stage shouted. " Lets start with something light..." he turns to the side and there was a masked girl holding a box with a single gem-like object inside. She slowly place it in the center of the stage. " This is a beetle jewel from Egypt with a mysterious power hidden within it. Some have died trying to obtain the power". With just that, everyone was interested in the beetle gem and starts the auction.

It's been over an hour and Chrollo has been interested in some of the stuff they have, I'm guessing we'll have to steal it soon.

"Now, lets get the the REAL auction started!" the man on the stage shouted and all of a sudden, a large cage was pushed out of the curtains and onto the stage. My eyes widen and I was in shock. I was right.....I was right about this auction. I quickly got up from my seat and was going to rush out when Chrollo grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"...bathroom" I look at the floor and coldly rely him. He lets go and I rushed out. As the door close behind me, my body was trembling in rage. What was in the cage was a beaten up girl age around 6 up for auction. My gut was right, this auction actually auction kids. They are either being sell for those bastard's personal needs or are bring killed for the pleasure. I've been though it before...being kidnapped, place in an auction, sold to a bastard and was almost killed.

I was wondering around in the hall unconsciously when a voice snapped me out of it. I look over and saw a group of staff hitting on a woman. She was trembling in fear as she tries to escape but failed.

"w-what are you guys doing?" I walk in. The woman rushed towards me. " Get away from here" I whispered and she did as I say.

"You b*tch! You ruin our plan!" a staff shouted. I'm guessing they're trying to drug her and sell her off in this auction.

"...Eh~ Can't I play with you guys instead?" I walk closer towards them and lick my lips. I can't believe I'm doing this...but this is the only choice I have to get to the room where they keep the other children.

"W-well...I guess that's fine right?" the man asked his friends and they all nodded. "Let's get into the room" he turn around and lead the way, I follow them quietly.

The men stopped and one of them opened the door. I got in and was in a deeper shock. There were kids caged up in the room, their eyes were so lifeless. Not just kids, teens and adults were locked up in the room as well. I took a few steps back before bumping into one of the men.

"Let's have some fun!" He push me down really hard and the others help pinned me. I try my best to resist but I was still feeling drained. One of them took of my mask and throw it somewhere in the room. "Woah! She's the real deal!...We can sell her off at a really high bidder!"

"G-get off!" I shouted. I twist my body and try to freed myself.

"Come on~ Didn't you say that we'll have some fun?" my body was trembling.

"h...help" I said quietly in shock and fear. The door was suddenly kicked open before any of them had the chance to attack me. I look at the person standing at the door....noway....it was the brat.

"Hey! How did y-" before the man who was hovering over me could finish his sentence, his head was sliced horizontally in half. The other men were freaking out and tired to escape, but knowing the brat, he killed all of them instantly. I got up and was sitting on the spot, still in shock.

"...How?.." I look up at him and asked but he didn't reply. "...why?.." I asked him but didn't get a reply. My body was really trembling from fear. He took of his jacket and throw it at me.

"Wear" the only word he said to me. I did as he told and wear his jacket, for a small brat like him, his jacket was really big on me. As soon as I worn his jacket, out of no where, he carried me in bridle style.

"W-wha-" my face was extremely red and I try to push myself off of him but it didn't work. The more I push, the tighter he holds me.

"Shut up and stay still" he began to walk. I look up at him, I could see his face clearly even with the mask on him. He's always there when I need him...and when I don't... He's a brat but he's also a man....I could feel and hear my own heart beat. I guess there's no denying it...I-I...I love him.

Feitan's POV

When meh saw that she was being touched and pinned down by other men, meh snapped. Tsk. When will she learn that she's mine! No one can touch her except for meh! She belongs to meh and meh only!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School has been really tough but I manage to find some time to write this ^^ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^ and I'll try to find time to write more chapter ^^