The x Auction X Part2

Start from the beginning

" Its fine. As long as we get inside the building without, you don't have to do anything. We will" Chrollo gave me a small smile before coming closer to me to pat my head.

"Tsk" I turn to the noise that came out of the brat. He seems a bit pissed. I then concentrated to make more carriages, around 5 of them.

" Each one will depart from this spot 5 minutes after the one in front departs. I'll....Me can Chrollo will be on the third carriage so that I can control all the carriage evenly." I walk to the third carriage and put on my mask. I open the door and got in to take a seat.

"We should hurry" Machii sayd as he put her mask on and got on a carriage with Nobunaga.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the carriage with Chrollo, shaking. Its been 18 minutes since we departed. I was sweating a bit and was breathing intensely. I haven'y use this much aura for a while...that and because my body isn't even half percent healed.

"You okay?" Chrollo pat my bare shoulder and look at me.

"...Yeah..." I whisper quietly, quiet enough for him to ear.

"The building is up ahead...Just hold on for a little longer" Chrollo looked out the side window while informing me. I nodded and took a deep breath in.

A few minutes later the carriage came to a stop. The door was opened and two masked men in tuxedo greeted us. Chrollo got down the carriage first and held out his hand towards me. I slowly held his hand and got off the carriage.

" Do you have your tickets?" One of the masked men spoke. His voice was a bit raspy. I give him the ticket that was in my hand to him and he use his aura to stamp it. This is so that the ticket is one of a kind. After getting the ticket stamped, we walk up a few steps of stairs and into the building.

"This place is big" I wonder my eye around.

"yeah. We should wait for the others to come. Can you hold out a little more?" He asked me and I nodded. We were standing near the door to the auction room when Machii, Nobunaga and the brat walked towards us.

"Looks like your holding up" Machii gave me a small smile.

"How bout we take you to your seat?" Nobunaga reached out for the door to open it.

"It's fine. I'll go with Chrollo...it would be suspicious if I go with someone else" I replied him.

" You look really pale...sure your alright?" Machii had this worry look on her face. I could tell even if she was wearing a mask. I nodded to make her feel less worried.

" I just need to go freshen up a bit" I smile at her and start wobbling towards the bathroom. I really need to wash my face and get my head in the game. Even if I'm drained, I need to know what this auction is about...

Feitan's POV

After she left, Machii and Nobunaga went inside the room. Meh was standing with the boss, waiting for her.

"You can go inside you know" The boss said out of nowhere. Meh just glare at him with the corner of meh eyes in silent. "...Are you perhaps worried about her?" he added. I raise my one of meh brow.

"Her?" meh asked. Of course meh know who 'her' was. Meh not worried, meh just want to tell her who she belongs to.

"I'm talking about Yuki" the boss said in an annoyed tone.

"Why meh worry bout her?" meh answered in a provoking tone. Meh could feel his glare and tenseness.

"...Then, what is your relationship with her?" Meh eyes widen as the Boss asked that question.