Chapter 13

Hello, once again, My Kawaii Potatoes!!

----------------------------------------------------////////-------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

I woke up on a bed, still in pain but I was able to breath. I slowly drew a hand across my neck, finding it tightly bound with gauze. I tried to stand but fell against the bed as the door opened, "Whoa! What are you doing up?"

I glanced at Liam and felt the memory of the short lived kiss rise up, as well as the temperature in my cheeks. He strode across the room and helped me back onto the bed, "You aren't ready to get up yet. I'll get Niall to come in and check on you."

"Niall?"

"Yeah. You've been out for a couple days."

"A COUPLE DAYS?!"

He rubbed the back of his neck bashfully, "Yeah... You talk in your sleep a lot."

If it was possible, my cheeks got even more red. I looked up at him, "What did I say?"

He shrugged, "You had nightmares and would mutter 'no' a lot. That's about it."

"Really?" Thank goodness, I thought I said something em-

"You also said my name a couple times..."

Oh. My. Gosh. THAT'S EVEN WORSE!

"But it sounded like you were scared. I... I really didn't like hearing it."

... ok... so like not any confessions that I'm not sure about.

He nodded, "I'll go get Niall. Just stay put."

I leaned back as the door shut. The door opened once again and I opened one eye. Niall walked in, sitting down beside me, "How're you feeling?"

"Better, I guess."

He gave a small chuckle and went about checking the wounds. He was re-wrapping the teeth marks on my neck when he sighed, "You should've seen how freaked out Liam was when we came back. He was hyperventilating and everything."

I glanced over at him, "Really?"

"Yeah. But it's not my place to question how mates act around each other."

WHAT?!  He glanced at me, "Yeah, I know. Why don't you-?

"I can't. Don't ask why. I just can't."

He slowly nodded, "You don't want to be tied down, do you?"

I nodded, "But it's not because of him... Wait, does Curly know about this?"

"No. Liam asked me not to tell him."

"And you didn't?"

"Liam's a really good friend. If he asked me to, I'm not going to say anything."

I smiled, "You a good friend, Niall."

He grinned and taped up the gauze, "There you go. You should be good to go. You just have to take it easy for the next couple days."

I nodded and looked down at myself, "Can I get a shower?"

He laughed and nodded, "Yeah."

After the shower, I walked down the stairs. I had just stepped into the kitchen when a hand locked around my throat, slamming me into the wall. Pain spread up my side and my throat. "What did you do?"

--------------------------------------------------//////////////-------------------------------------------------

Hello my fabulous Kawaii Potatoes! Here's a new chapter for you!

Vote

Comment

Follow!

<3 you guys!

P.D.