Chapter 11

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------////////-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

Emma sat down on the couch and pulled her knees to her chest. I immediately regretted asking about her past. I slowly sat down beside her, "Emma, I'm-"

"It's fine, Li- ... I guess it is time that I should tell someone but safe zone," she looked up at me, "you can't tell anyone."

I nodded, "Deal."

She hugged her knees to her chest, "I had a normal childhood. My mom and dad were loving, supportive parents. My mom taught me how to shift and they were overjoyed when they saw I was a fox. One more fox for the world, I guess. One day I was on a run with my mother and a rival pack appeared out of nowhere. My mom covered my retreat but I can still..." she paused, taking a breath before continuing, "I can still see them ripping her apart... I can hear it. That moment has been engraved into my subconscious.

"I got home, crying and bloody. When my father found out what had happened, something changed. He snapped, started blaming me for what happened. The anger turned to yelling and the yelling turned into abuse. After 3 years, I ran and made a promise to myself to never be under someone else's command. I was my own person and I wasn't going to let someone hurt me that badly again. I was running from a search party when I stumbled into this territory," She looked over at me, "And met you."

My eyes widened, "Emma, that's horrible."

She shrugged, "I lived. That's more than I can say for other people. If I ever see my father again... I'll rip out his heart."

She choked and her voice cracked. She turned away from me and wiped at her eyes. I hesitated before putting an arm around her, pulling her into my chest. Re-living her mother's death had obviously taken a lot out of her. She clutched the fabric on my shirt and gave a heart wrenching sob. 

She probably didn't get a chance to mourn her mother's death properly. She shook as she buried her face into my chest. I rubbed small circles into her back and leaned back, pulling her closer. 

I didn't know what to say. The only thing that paced through my head was the beast growling, If he touches her again, I'll kill him. 

I took a deep breath and buried my nose into her hair, "It's ok, Emma. It's ok, you're safe here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------///////-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I TOLD YOU THAT I AM BACK! AND I AM BACK! YEEEEE <(^.^)~

I'll be updating faster officially. I'll see you guys soon!

And as always, vote, comment, and follow!

P.D.