Chapter 9

You can hate me if you wish but you will never escape, my Kawaii potatoes.

-----------------------////-------------------------------------

Emma's POV

I trotted next to Liam, 'Big territory...'

'Oh yeah.'

I stopped, 'Hey, what's over there?'

There was a grove of trees a couple yards away. He shrugged,  'I have no idea.'

'I wanna check it out.'

Emma, we kinda have to go check on the terr-'

'Not listening! Exploring!'

'EMMA!'

I didn't listen to him. I trotted over to it, 'Dude, this is REALLY cool!'

The clearing had a stream running through it, allowing small flowers to bloom there. I trotted down the hill, carefully splashing into the stream. The water was actually quite warm. I heard a huff and turned. Liam was glaring at me, 'What are you doing?'

I backed up a couple paces and then jumped forward, soaking Liam with water, 'Playing. What are you doing?'

'Killing you.'

'Wha- OHMIGOSH LIAM NO!' I scrambled away from him as he lunged forward. Jaw snapping shut a couple centimeters from my front paw. I ran past him, nimbly jumping out of the way. I could tell by now that he was joking. Amusement was flooding through me from the mind link.

We swerved to a stop a couple miles from there. Liam collapsed onto the ground and I hopped over to him, planting a paw on his back, 'I HAVE DEFEATED THE MIGHTY BEAST! All will bow to mE!'

My voice cracked as he rolled over, shoving me off balance, causing me to collapse onto him. He chuckled, 'Nice, Emma.'

'You cheated.'

I shoved myself off of him and began trotting away. I heard the leaves rustle as he jumped up and ran to follow me. He stopped next to me, nudging my shoulder with his head, 'Hey... Come on... Did.. did I hurt you? Emma?... come on! Please... Emma, you're scaring me...'

I launched myself at him, slamming him into the ground. He stared at me and I chuckled, 'Found your weakness.'

And it was me...

-------------------------------------------------------////----------------------------------------

Lol, am I sorry?

Yes, yes I am.

Will I try to get better?

Yes.

Am I super busy?

Yes.

Still, I'M SORRY!!! You guys have been so patient!! Thanks you guys!!! Anyways, vote, comment (PLEASE) and follow!!

Have a good day, my Kawaii Potatoes!!!

P.D.