Chapter 3

HOMEWORK IS FINISHED! I procrastinate like nobody's buisness. Oops.... I REGRET NOTHING!

---------------------------------------//////-------------------------------------

Emma's POV

I woke up with another killer headacher. I looked around and stared at the silver bars surrounding me. I was in a... cage? I struggled to stand and leaned against the bars. "Good morning." 

I let out a small squeak and fell back to the floor as Curly greeted me. I growled, "What do you want?"

"I just want to know why you were in my territory."

"I told you. I'm just trying to get out of town but an idiotic wolf didn't listen to me."

"What are you?"

"GEE I DON'T KNOW!"

"Ok. Cut the sarcasm. You shift into a fox not a wolf."

"Got it from my mother. Any other questions?"

"What's your name?"

"Fluffy."

"Just answer the question!"

"Get someone nicer to ask them, Curly."

He groaned and turned, stomping out of the room. I smirked and leaned back. It took a couple of minutes before a blond walked into the room. He smiled, "Sorry about Harry. He's just a little on edge."

"That's nice. What's your name?"

"Niall," He held up a water bottle, "Thirsty?"

"Sure." He handed it to me and sat down, "So, what's your name?" 

"Emma. Emma Stafford."

"Nice name."

"Thanks. So is Harry your alpha?"

"Yeah... He's nice enough."

I chuckled and took a small sip of water, "So, Niall, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Who's the brown haired  wolf?"

"You're going to have to narrow it down."

"The one without curls or crazy ends."

"OH! You mean Liam."

"Liam?"

"Yeah. He's fun to hang out with. He's more of the father of the group. He just tries to keep us out of trouble."

"I'm a mom friend too. So there's you, Harry, Liam, and two others?"

"Yep. Zayn and Louis."

"You're giving a complete stranger a lot of information. You know that right?"

He shrugged, "You seem like a good person."

"That's trusting."

"I'm the medic. I kinda have to be a trusting person."

"Ah. So how long am I going to be here?"

"Uh... Until Harry trusts you..."

"Wait... I can't leave this cage until Curly trusts me?!"

"No. You can't leave the territory."

I blinked and stared at him, "Well...... then.... ok...." I turned away from him, sending off a very clear message. Leave me alone. He sighed and stood, exiting. 

Liam's POV

Niall walked back into the kitchen, looking slightly depressed. Harry spoke first, "Well... What'd she say?"

"Her name is Emma Stafford and she's the mom friend."

"That's all you've got?"

"That's as much as she would give me. Maybe we should, oh I don't know, let her out of the cage."

Harry massaged his temples, "Well, Liam what did you find?"

"Foxglove."

"What?"

"Apparently it's like wolfsbane for foxes. I don't know. It was on some weird supernatural page."

"Well it can't hurt to try."

-----------------------------------------////////---------------------------------

Two chapters! YEAH! SO PROUD OF MYSELF! WATCHING MARKIPLIER! I FEEL AWESOME! I SLEPT IN TODAY! IT'S BEEN A GOOD DAY! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! SOMEONE GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE! I DESERVE ONE! The picture above is foxglove BTW! Isn't so pretty?! Yeah? Don't get too close. It's poisonious. XD IDK how I'm going to get over that dump... OH WELL!

LEAVE A COMMENT!

P.D