Chapter 14

HELLO!

------------------------------------------//////////////---------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

Harry's grip on my neck tightened as I felt the wound sear with pain. I glared at him, choking out, "Wh-What do you mean?"

"LIAM, What did you do to him?"

"I didn't do anything. Le-LET ME GO!"

A growl ripped itself out of his throat, "You've done something to him. You've clouded his mind. He's not himself anymore. You tricked him or used some kind of magic, Fox."

"I ha- haven't done anything. Maybe Liam is getting tired of you leading unfairly."

"You've done something, now tell me what."

"No."

It was getting hard to breath now and I could tell he wasn't going to let me go. I looked into his eyes and punched him in the kidney. He gasped in pain and let me drop. I stood straight, "I haven't done anything, Wolf. Now, BACK OFF!"

He stood straight, glaring at me. It was a stand-off. Who would back down first? Who would attack? He lunged at me and I rolled out of the way. I may have been injured but I could fight. I hated this man that stood in front of me. I wanted to rip out his throat. I wanted to feel his blood leak out from between my teeth. "Emma!"

I glanced behind me at Liam, he was staring at me, eyes wide with fear. Harry took advantage of the situation and pinned me against the wall. He was stronger than I was but I knew he would kill me if I didn't get out of this. I kneed him in the place that boys really shouldn't be hit. He gasped, pulling away. He dropped the floor. I leapt over him and ripped open the door, shifting and running. Put distance between me and the danger. That's all I had to do to survive.

I ran... leaving behind the only chance of happiness I had.