Chapter 4

Hey  you guys. So I'm going to try to update at least once every week. Although I can't promise anything. ANYWHO! Back to the story.

----------------------------------/////--------------------------------

Emma's POV

I had closed my eyes for a maximum of 5 minutes when a burning pain spread throughout my side. My eyes shot open and I shrieked in pain. I pushed back from whatever was pressed against my side and ripped off the part of the clothe that was wet, it burned my hands too. The smell was over powering. Foxglove? What... What the hell?

I glared up at Curly, who was holding a... water gun...? The pain sudsided in anger. I growled, "What the hell, Curly?!"

He raised an eyebrow and looked at the water gun, "Wow. He was right."

I held in a gasp of pain as the burning seared back to life. I clasped my hand to my side and glared at him, "What was that?"

"Foxglove."

I slipped to the floor and pushed away from him as far as I could, "What...What's wrong with you?! This would be like me shoving wolfsbane down your throat!!" I had tears streaming down my face as I gasped for breath. For the first time it ever touched my skin, I expected it to be much worse but still, black and red dots danced across my vision and eventually it faded into blackness.

Liam's POV

Niall handed me the tylonol as the searing pain continued. He scrunched his eyebrows together, "You should tell Harry about her being your mate. It would make it easier for you."

"And probably worse for her. Niall, I can't take that chance." 

He sighed and shrugged, "I'm just spitballing. It's your decision." He walked away, leaving me in my thoughts. 

Harry soon walked in, examining the small water gun, "Well, you were right."

"That's great." I stood and brushed past him. 

"Dude, are you ok?"

"Yeah, Harry... I'm fine." I quickly climbed the stairs and shut the door to my room. The pain had subsided significantly. I couldn't decide whether it was her pain going away or if it was the painkillers kicking in. I shrugged it off and plugged in my headphones to drown out the noise that the pack made.

Later that night, after everybody had fallen asleep, my mind had been decided. I would go, at least, check on her. I crept downstairs and walked into the room where she was being kept. She was asleep, leaning against the bars of the opening. Her side was red and looked painful. Her breathing was steady and every so often she would mumble something. Up close, she was beautiful, even all ruffled and wild. 

I opened the door and caught her as she slumped towards me. I gently placed her on the ground. This, at least, would let her stretch out and get a proper night's sleep. It was better than nothing. I stood and walked back to my room, making sure to lock the door as I left the room. I fell onto my bed. I would check on her in the morning... If she was still here... 

---------------------------------------/////////////----------------------------------------

Sup, Kawaii potatoes. IDK what to say. So just comment and vote. PLEASE Comment! I love to read them! So I'll see you guys next chapter!

P.D.