Chapter 10

I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE! Thank you guys for being so understanding! I'm feeling much better! So HERE. WE. GOOOOOOOOOO~!!

-----------------------------------------------------/////-----------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

Liam shoved me off of him, rolling to get up. He growled at me, playfully, 'Nice trick.'

'Not a trick. It's a treat.'

He smacked me with his tail, 'Smooth, Emma.'

I chuckled and nudged him with my shoulder, 'Can we speed up? I'm bored.'

He rolled his eyes and proceeded to speed up to a light jog, which I could keep up with easily. He looked over at me as I sighed, 'What?'

'When I said speed up, this isn't what I had in mind.'

'What? You want to race?'

'YES! That's what I mean!'

'Really?'

'Yes! Please Liam! Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! PUH-LEASEEEEEEE!'

'FINE!'

'YEE! Onyourmarkgetsetgo!' I bolted forward, leaving Liam in the dust.

'YOU CHEATED!'

I laughed, bounding forward, practically like a deer. He chuckled as he ran along side me. His strides easily worth three of mine, but I was so much more graceful than him. Dirt lifted into the air as our paws slammed against the dry earth. It started to remind me of those wolf documentaries on National Geographic, but this wolf had a fox running beside him.

Liam's POV

Emma steered us back towards the house, leaping over the fence and tumbling through the grass. She jumped up and spun to face me, 'HA! I win!'

I rolled my eyes and shifted, brushing dust out of my hair, "You got me. Good job, little deer."

A bright flash of light surrounded Emma as she shifted. She ran a hand through her hair, "Little deer?"

I nodded, "You were bounding through the forest like a little deer."

She tapped her chin, "I guess I was but still, I beat you."

"Beating someone isn't the only thing that matters, Emma."

She stared at me, "What kind of sad childhood did you have?"

"My childhood was great. What about yours?"

Her face fell and she drew back, "Um.. I- No- I don't want to talk about it."

My heart squeezed, "Emma, I'm-"

"It's fine, Liam. Just please, don't bring it up again."

I nodded, "Promise."

-----------------------------------------------------/////-----------------------------------------------------
I am really sorry for abandoning this for so long. But I am back! WITH A SHOUT OUT TO A REALLY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE! ashtonsbabe1994 she has started rewriting a story of hers and I'm very excited!! LOVE YOU ALL MY KAWAII POTATOES!!
Vote, comment, and follow! See you guys soon!!
P.D.