Chapter 2

I am a despicable human being! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! School started! I was dragged on a three week road trip! I didn't have internet! BUT GOOD NEWS (Or whatever)... I have decided to change Emma's appearance. I know a lot of you liked the white and I know quite a bit of you liked the silver soo... I'm combining it! She shall be white during the winter and fall and silver during spring and summer! Thus my kawaii potatoes, it is fixed! Thank you SO much for your patience. ANYWHO! ONTO THE STORY!

-------------------------------------/////-----------------------------------

Emma's POV

I gave a heavy sigh and walked into town, pulling my hood over my hair. I glanced around as I smelt rain again. Crap... Why in the hell are they so fast? I slid into a Starbucks and ordered a grande double chocolate frapiccino. I sat down and took a sip. I turned my back to the window. I stood and left quickly after the scent disappeared.

I stopped by a small local cafe and leaned over the counter, "Hey miss... Would you happen to know where a motel is?"

The barista looked at me and smiled, "Oh darlin', there's one right down the road. How long are you staying here?"

"Just a couple days." Until I can get out of this hell hole...

"Well, my name is Lisa. You come and talk to me when you need to. Ok sweet heart?"

"Of course! Thank you so much!"

"Be safe out there!"

"I will!" At least try to. I waved as I walked out. I walked down the road a bit and came upon a small motel. I walked inside and approached the front counter, "One queen."

"How long you staying?"

"3 days."

The manager grunted and tossed me a room key. I nodded my thanks and left. I unlocked the door and stepped inside, removing my shoes. I fell onto the bed and groaned. It had been an unbearably long day... I sat up and pulled off my backpack. I needed a shower. I stepped into the bathroom and stripped down. I hopped in the shower, cleaning my hair first. I pulled my hand away and it was brown from mud. Ugh...

I stepped out of the shower and quickly dried myself off, pulling on sweats and a baggy shirt. I know that is was only 7:30 but I was exhausted. I fell onto the bed again and passed out. I woke up panting and terrified. I shook the vision of wolves tearing my mother apart away from my eyes. I buried my face into my knees and let out a small whimper, "Some one save me... please."

Liam's POV

I looked around the aisle, Harry had sent me and Niall to the grocery store. "Hey, where do you think that girl went?" Niall asked as he pulled crisps off the shelf.

I shrugged, "Does it really matter?"

"You do realize I'm not stupid right?"

"What?"

"It matters because no matter how fast you hid your thoughts... I still know that she's your mate."

I cursed inwardly. He chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't tell Harry."

"Thanks man."

"No problem. Hey which one? Barbecue or sour cream and onion?"

"Sour cream." It was a fast errand but half way home I felt a strong pull to the other side of town. I shook my head and continued following Niall, going against all of my instincts, which screamed to turn the other way. I glanced over my shoulder and I could've sworn I saw an outline of a woman next to a tree, but in a flash it was gone.

Emma's POV

When I woke up the next morning my head was pounding, like I had downed 3 gallons of alcohol. I stood and looked in the mirror, "WHOA!" I looked like I had survived a hurricane. I ran my hand through my hair, snagging a couple knots. Eventually I just pulled it up in a bun and got changed. I walked out into the street and walked to the Circle K. I purchased a few small food items and hygiene items.

I strolled around town and came to a dead stop as Curly faced me. His face contorted into a snarl and just like that, I was gone. My mind went into full survival mode. I pushed through the crowd and burst into the town square. It was full, giving me a chance to escape. I ran across the square, crisscrossing over my own steps. I ran down the empty street towards the motel. I slammed the door and locked it. I leaned down, gasping for breath. Sweat dripped off my forehead and I pealed off my jacket and dropped my bag. I shuttered all the windows and sat at the dining table.

I put my face in my hands and took a deep breath. Calm down. Think about this... 5 against 1... I stood slowly, deciding I needed a nap. I fell on the bed and closed my eyes.

I was woken up by a sweet smelling clothe covering my mouth and nose. I tried to sit up when a hand slammed me down onto the bed. That smell... Pine and rain? CRAP! NO! Why? WHEN? HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET IN?! Darkness covered my eyes and I sank into unconsciousness.

-----------------------------//////---------------------------------------

DONE AND DONE AND I WILL TRY TO BE BETTER! Forgive me, Kawaii Potatoes!

Please comment and vote! I do like reading comments and I do read any comment that isn't offensive! ANYWHO! I'll See You All In the Next Chapter!

P.D