Chapter 5

I'm just going to get this started. So please enjoy.

------------------------------------------/////-----------------------------------------

Emma's POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. I stretched out and... Wait... Stretched? I was... just... I sat up and dragged myself away from the iron bars (AN: Wow me, great writing...). I stood and ran to the door, pushing down the handle. It moved easily. I stopped and listened carefully as I stepped into the actual house. Nothing moved, nothing breathed. It was silent. I smiled and quickly made my way to the front door. I opened it and ran. I shifted and ran... and then stopped. I turned back to the house that stood a few yards from me. My nose twitched, I smelled like rain and pineneedles... He did care... At least, enough to check on me. My heart hurt as I stepped away from the house. I looked up at it one more time, sending a thought, Thank you, Liam...

Liam's POV

I sat up when an aggravated scream penatrated the entire house.  I poked my head out of my room and looked over at Louis, who looked very tired and angry at being woken up. I raised an eyebrow at him, "What's going on?" Mentally, I was slapping myself for being so stupid.

Louis shrugged and Zayn ran up the stairs, "Guys, you might want to get down there. Harry's pissed."

Louis growled, "Well, crap. Let's go. Liam, grab Niall, please." 

I nodded and walked to his room, "Niall, get up. Harry's angry."

The reply was immediate, "I'M UP!" 

I nodded and ran downstairs, the rest following. Harry was pacing back and forth in the living room. He glanced up at us and shook his head, going back to pacing and muttering. Niall peaked over my shoulder, "What's up, Harry?"

"That-That- THAT FOX ESCAPED!"

Something inside of me stopped. The wolf part of my brain started pacing, growling, If something touches my mate, I'll kill them. I shoved those thoughts out of my head and blocked off my thoughts from the pack. Harry kept pacing and he stopped, "We hunt her down and take her out. It's over. No more mercy."

Hurting her isn't mercy! I'll rip out your throat if you touch her again. 

"We have to start tracking her. Get ready."

I have to find her first. Warn her.

I shook my head to clear it as we walked upstairs, I'm not hurting my pack. I'm going to follow Harry's ord- 

Am I an idiot?! I only get one mate!

Harry's the alpha. I can't disobey hi-

Yes, I can. Packs split all the time. 

"I'M GOING TO FOLLOW MY PACK!"

Niall turned, eyes wide with concern, "Liam, are... are you ok?"

I nodded and quickly shoved past him. (AN: Internal conflict. Funnnnnnn...) 

Emma's POV

I slid into the motel and grabbed my stuff before running once again. I was in the woods when I was slammed into the ground, teeth locked over my throat. Instinct kicked in. All those years fighting rouges finally paid off. I twisted and kicked Curly in the ribs. I scrambled to my paws and took off. I wasn't one to run from a fight but it was 5 against 1. I don't like those odds. Suddenly I felt like those victims in horror movies. Running but not going anywhere. Blood seeped into my black tipped fur. It was getting difficult to breath, whether from shock or damage to my throat I had no idea. 

I glanced around, searching. If I could turn the tables I could win. I looked to the left. Cliff? I didn't want to kill anybody. STUPID MORAL! THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME! I looked up and noticed a low hanging branch, that'll work. I jumped and landed on it. I twisted as the wolves didn't stop fast enough. I shifted to human form and started climbing. I do enjoy being agile. I twisted and stretched, making my way up the tree. I looked down and smiled, they were stuck. Good job brai- "She'll have to come down eventually. Let's just wait her out." CURSE YOU, NIALL! 

Curly looked up at me, "You're right. Liam, you stay here. The rest of us will go back and get supplies." Crap, he wouldn't betray his pack. I would be trapped and I would die. Tears pricked at my eyes and I quickly wiped them, drying any tears that might have appeared. Liam nodded and the rest of the pack disappeared. Niall trailed and looked over his shoulder before running after the pack. 

After they were gone, Liam looked up, "Come down, please."

"How do I know you won't kill me?"

"I won't. Promise." 

I let out a shaky breath and slid down the tree. I landed a couple feet from him. I was braced, ready for anything. "Get out of here." Besides that. 

I choked, "What?"

"Go. Harry wants you dead. I can't watch that happen. Please just go." 

I took a couple steps back, "Won't you be punished?"

"I'll play it off. The border's that way 25 miles. You can make it by 12 if you keep running." He pointed behind him and stepped out of the way.

I wrapped him a quick hug, I could hear his heart start pounding. I whispered, "Thank you." I pulled back and shifted. I let the ground fly from beneath my feet. I heard howling behind me after a couple minutes. I shook it off and ran, doubling over on myself to confuse them. I reached the border by noon, just like Liam had said. I took a couple steps into uncharted territory and came to an immediate halt. I couldn't leave him. My limbs shook. I just wanted to be free. I spun and sat 3 yards into the different territory. They couldn't touch me. 

The wolves burst into the clearing and came to an easy halt on their border. I examined each one of them carefully. Liam had a cut down his leg, dripping blood. My nose twitched and I wanted nothing more than to bite Curly's throat.  Speaking of Curly, he stepped forward, You didn't run.

Nope. I have a proposition.

You do? I refuse.

Come on. It'll be interesting.

Alright, fo-

Emma.

Alright... Emma. What's your proposition?

If I beat you in a fight, I get to stay. No threats. I won't hunt. I'll live as a human until I decide to leave. If I lose... You... You can kill me. I won't fight back. Life sucks anyways. Deal?

How about if I win... You have to do as I say-

Yeah, not happening.

Ok, fair enough. You join my pack if I win.

My ears twitched... I hadn't been part of a pack in a long time, alright... But if I win, you can't go kidnapping me.

Deal. 

Then it's agreed. Alright, Alpha. I dropped down and braced myself, Don't hold back.

--------------------------------------------//////////////----------------------------------------

Hello Kawaii Potatoes. I'm going to end it right there. This will continue next chapter. Comment, vote. Give constructive criticism if you have any. 

Have a good day!

P.D

AND JOIN US NEXT TIME ON THE NEXT EXCITING INSTALLMENT OF THE FOX!