Huh?

"I-" The boy gives me a knowing look.

Shut up.

I resist the urge to pull a face at him, only because he's saving me from getting my ass beat.

Bora was wincing, most likely because of the tight grip that 'Suga' had on her wrist.

"Now get lost!" Suga exclaimed while letting go of Bora.

The crowd immediately dispersed and Bora glared at me with eyes full of fire.

"You're dead."

She mouthed at me but choked on air as Suga widened his eyes, not in shock but to tell her that she better leave now or a bruise on her wrist won't be all that she gets.

I chuckled at the thought of Bora getting a whoop in the butt by my real boyfriend but I became sad when I remember that he only said that just to make her go away.

Wait, why am I sad? I don't know this boy anyway...

I guess it's because he's so attractive, I almost drool.

Bora stomps off while I'm still staring straight at Suga, lost in my daydream.

However, I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand waving in front of my face.

I snap my head around to find the boy staring at me.

It was difficult to read his facial expression to be honest.

It was a mix of amusement and pity.

"Oh, e-excuse me. I m-meant to thank you for h-helping me-" I blurted out but stopped when he started to smile with a precious gummy smile that could light up the world at times of darkness.

"Why are you stuttering." He laughs.

"I'm not mad at you. Only Bora." He emphasises her name with disgust which makes me giggle ever so slightly.

"And I'm sorry for saying that you're my girlfriend, you probably think I'm a weirdo now but I couldn't think of anything else-"

"No!" I cut him off but lower my tone because I realised that I shouted. "I mean, no no, I'm glad you did that."

He smirks deviously mocking what I had said. "Oh reallyy?"

"Not like that!" I hit his arm gently. "I'm glad you did that because Bora will hopefully leave me alone. For now..."

"I knew what you meant." He beams. "I was only teasing you."

His laugh is so mesmerising.

"Hello?" Suga is waving his hand in front of me to get my attention, again.

'How embarrassing..." I mentally scold myself.

He smiles at me. "Cute..." I hear him murmur, he didn't mean for me to hear that but it made me blush like crazy.

"Do you want to go get some strawberry milk or something? It's hot outside and I'm thirsty." He sighed sarcastically but was smiling at the same time, this guy seems so nice.

"Alright, but I have no money with me today." I frowned.

"It's okay, I'll buy you some."

"Are you sure? I already owe you for helping me." I say.

He simply nods my head and gently takes my smaller hand in his.