Better Off Friends | Joshifer

Better Off Friends

Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson were best friends since the day they met and talked to each other. They just 'clicked.' And it was because of that one day that their lives changed, forever.

They always laugh, joke, and be as crazy as possible with each other. And they make the whole world see it. They made the world fall in love with them.

But they haven't realized that they were falling for each other too. Yet.

In these years, they develop feelings for each other. But consequences and problems arise, and forbids them to be together. It wasn't always the perfect timing. But they do have chemistry, lots of it.

Will they end up together? Or are they really just better off as friends? Find out in this roller coaster ride of a story.

※※※※※※※

This is my first fanfic ever.

I ship Joshifer so freaking much, I made a fictional story for them.

The first to tenth chapters will probably make you puke, roll your eyes, and throw your phone at the wall. (I hope not) But I promise you. It does get better. (I hope. Totally depends on you.) *shudders*

I mean, just give it a try, okay? Okay. Stop it with the fangirl references, dammit.

Bye guys! And I hope you like this story.

everlarktribute