80

I place the box of baby stuff on the table and pull out a blue tinsel. I wrap it around the gift and write a personal note on the card for Hayden.

Hayden,
      You're dreams of being a father again is a reality.
Lot's of Love
- Juliet xoxoxo

I wrap the big sister t-shirt that I brought Kiera.

Sliding across the room I open the cabinet and put the presents inside. Locking the draw I slide back to my desk just as the door opens and Hayden walks in.

A smile spreads across his face. "Hey, baby. What are you doing?"

"I just finished off the article for the magazine. I have a few other things that I'm working on and I'm hoping that you wouldn't mind that I write about us again?"

"Write whatever you want, Juliet. I love reading what's going on in that head of yours. You don't say much with words, but you're writing says more than you could ever say."

He knows me very well.

Looking at the bag on the table I say. "What did you bring me for lunch?"

He opens the bag and places a sandwich on the desk. "It's ham, cheese and tomato. Freshly made from the bakers down the road."

"Thanks," I open the wrapper and begin to eat lunch. Looking at him I say. "Ariana wants to do a photoshoot with us after lunch. I told her that I wanted to spend time with you alone before we go there."

He sighs. "I really don't feel like doing another shoot with your friend. Can't you just cancel with her?"

"No, I can't. If I have to do it so do you." I put my rubbish in the bin and grab his hand. "It's time we get a move on and get the shoot done." I pull him as we walk down the hall.

Ariana's studio door opens and she looks at me. "I thought you weren't going to come."

"I wouldn't let you down." Pushing Hayden into the room I say. "But he would."

He glares at me before making his way to the male change room. "I'm going to pay you back for this Juliet."

A smile spreads across my face. "I can't wait, Hayden." I walk over to the female change room and there's a beautiful red dress hanging on a coat hanger with Houston on it.

This dress is beautiful.

I slip the dress over my head and it flows nicely down my body. I feel the fabric criss cross at the back and there's a split up the side of my legs, reaching my thighs. It showcases my legs. Opening the door I walk over to Ariana who's fussing over Hayden's tie.

He looks at me and his face flushes red. "Juliet," he whispers.

Ariana steps away from him and looks at me. "There's nothing go on between us."

I laugh. "I know. You're married too, Ariana. It's not like you'll cheat on him with my boyfriend."

Hayden flinches when I say that he's my boyfriend and his face scrunches up as if he's had something sour put in his mouth.

Walking over to him I wrap my arms around his waist and whisper. "I know you hate it when I call you my boyfriend. If you don't want me to announce that to everyone you should put a ring on my finger."

To go with the baby in my belly.

Ariana steps behind her camera and she starts taking photos of us. While we aren't expecting it. She clears her throat. "I'm ready whenever you."

Hayden lifts me up and he looks at me with so much love in his eyes. I look at him the same way and then he starts spinning around. I laugh and then he sets me back onto my feet. Stumbling a bit he holds onto me tight. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for steadying me, Hayden."

Ariana steps away from the camera. "You two look natural together. How do you feel about doing a semi-nude shoot?"

Hayden looks at me. "I'm fine with it. Are you, Juliet?"

"Uh," I look at the ground embarrassed. "I've never done a shoot like this before."

He lifts my chin up with his index finger and thumb. "You don't have to do it, Juliet. I'm not going to pressure you into something that you don't feel comfortable with."

I look between Ariana and Hayden. "I'll do it. Ariana can you get everyone out of the room? I don't want to do it with so many people around."

Ariana claps her hands. "Everyone, thank you for your help. You can all go on your break for twenty minutes."

I watch as everyone clears out of the room. "I'm going to put on a pair of shorts." Walking out of the room I head towards my office. Opening the door I move over to my desk and open the top draw. I pull out the shorts and head back towards the photoshoot room.

Closing the door behind me. "I'm going to get changed." I walk over to the change room and pull off dress. I hand it back on the hanger and then put on the short cut-off jeans. Opening the curtain I walk over to Hayden only wearing my bra.

He licks his lips and he watches me move over to him.

I stand beside him and I say. "Please, don't get a hard on, while we're doing this. I don't want to feel your little friend during the shoot."

He throws his head back. "We're always excited when it comes to you he whispers." Hayden and I stand chest to chest. He still has his shirt and tie on. "I thought you'd like to strip me for the shoot." He winks at me.

"I would like to do more than that, Hayden. We need to keep it PG for this shoot, but once it's done I'll take you to my office where we can keep it R rated."

"I'll hold you up to that beautiful."

I untie his tie and Ariana starts taking photos of us. Then I pull the shirt from him letting buttons fly everywhere.

Ariana looks at me. "I'm going to have to fix all that now, Juliet."

Looking at her I say. "Sorry, I forgot that it was a shirt that one of you made." I turn my attention back to the man in front of me.

"Juliet, I'm going to need you to act intimate with him. I know you two have lots of hot sex, but I need you to put all that into this shoot. Do you think you can do it?"

"Yes, I can." Looking at Hayden I say. "Can you lift me up and undo the strap on my bra? And after that we can lie on the floor with me cover my boobs and your hands on top of mine."

"Okay," he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls the strap of my bra down and then he undoes it. He spins us around then lies on the floor.

I cover my boobs and lie my head on his chest.

Hayden moves his arms on top of mine and rests it on my hands.

Ariana moves around us and take photo's.

There's a knock on the door and someone saying. "Ariana, open the door. I need to talk to you."

She looks at me. "I have a meeting with Xanthe."

"