65

My phone starts to ring and I see 'Hayden' flash across the screen.

Me: Hello?

Hayden: I'm here. Can you meet me downstairs?

 Can you meet me downstairs?

Looking at Ariana I say. "Hayden's here. Can you order us something while I get him?"

"Sure, I'll have the lunch brought to my studio. While waiting for it I can do the shoot with Hayden." She pulls her phone out of her pocket and she calls the take-out place.

I walk over to the lift and press the button. The door opens and I see Xanthe in it.

She holds the button for me. "Are you coming in?"

"Yeah," I step into the lift. "I want to apologize..."

She holds her hand up. "Don't apologize for asking something that people would be interested in asking. My sister and I don't have the same views on it. Besides, it should be me apologizing to you about the argument Yasmin and I had while you were in the office with us. We're not usually like that with our workers in the office."

I nod. "That's fine, Xanthe. You don't need to explain yourself. You're my boss and I'm just your employee."

She shakes her head. "No, you're not. The only other person we don't consider an employee is Ariana. The both of you are a part of our family and that's hard for anyone to become that. Are you going on your lunch break?"

"No," I look down at my phone. "Hayden's here to have lunch with Ariana and I. We're going to throw a photo shoot on him."

She laughs. "I hope your partner will be fine with that."

"I don't know how he'll react. I've never sprung anything on him, but he did last night when my daughter told me that we were moving and that he found a house behind my back." The door opens on the lobby and I step out. "Bye, Xanthe," the lift door closes.

Hayden is sitting in a chair and he looks up as I approach him. "Did you order anything for lunch?"

"Yes, it will be delivered to us shortly. Let's go upstairs. I have someone I want you to meet you."

He stands up and I step into his arms. He kisses the top of my head. "I'll be happy to meet anyone that puts a smile on your face.

I press the button and the lift door opens. Taking Hayden's hand we step into the lift and I hit the button for my floor.

When we get to my floor we step out.

Hayden looks down the hall. "Where are you taking me?"

"To Ariana Wilson. She's going to do a photo shoot with you."

He crosses his arms. "I'm not going to wear board shorts. I prefer to stay in suits. So, if the twins have a men's suit line I will do it."

I open the door to Ariana's studio and see her setting up the camera.