64

After dropping Kiera off at daycare I drive to butler industries. Pulling into the parking station I am met by a security guard who smiles at me. "Hey, so you're the new recruit I was told about?"

"Yeah, I am." I give him my badge.

He looks at it. "You're fine to go in Miss. Christiansen. Also, the Butler Twins have given you your own parking spot which is on the bottom level close to where they park their cars. Have a wonderful day."

"You, too." Looking at his name badge I say. "Glenn,"

He pulls the bars up and I drive through the parking station until I find the main entrance door. Seeing a sign with my name on it I Park my car. I grab my stuff and head to the entrance.

When I enter the building I see the woman from yesterday and she smiles. "Good morning, miss. Christiansen."

I walk over to her desk. "Good morning. Please call me, Juliet. It's weird to hear people call me Miss. Christiansen."

"Okay, Juliet." I scan my card. "Have a good day."

I put the card around my neck. "You, too, Jane." I walk over to the lift and press the button.

Ariana walks through the door with a briefcase. She stops next to me. "I got the pictures developed from the shoot you did yesterday and I want to say you look great in the. Is there a chance that you can bring in your partner, brother and his partner? I would love to have a photoshoot of them."

My phone starts ringing and I see "Hayden" flash across the screen.

Me: Hey, Hayden.

Hayden: Are you free for lunch today?

Looking at Ariana I say. "Can you come to the office? I have something that I want you to do."

Hayden: Okay, I can be there by 12:30.

Me: Perfect, I'll see you then.

Looking at Ariana I say. "Do you any places that can deliver to the office? Hayden's not going to be able to do a shoot without having something to eat. He's coming to the office to makes use that I spare time for lunch. In Miami I skipped lunch a number of times and now he's worrying more about me."

She laughs. "Evan, is the same way. He's a lot worst when I'm pregnant. He comes to the studio to make sure that I'm resting when the shoots are over. At times I wish that he would get more movie or TV roles so that he could leave me alone, but then I start to miss him when he's away. Which is why he's been accepting jobs in Los Angeles."

The lift doors open and we enter. I press the button for our floor. "Have you got anymore movie roles lined up? I thought you were great in Back for you." The lift takes us up to our floor.

A smile spreads across her face. "That was my favorite movie and it was a great experience. After that I did a TV show, but it took a lot of time away from my daughter and I decided that when my contract was up that I would leave the show. They wrote me off the show and told me that if I want to return the door will be left open for me."

When the door opens Ariana and I both go our separate ways.

At my office I place my bag under the table and turn the computer on. I find a note on the desk from Yasmin.

Juliet

When you get in can you come to my office? Xanthe and I would like to do the interview with you. I know it's a last minute, but our schedules are busy for the rest of the week. I'm sure you've written down questions that you want to ask us.

- Yasmin

I pick up my notebook and pen and then head toward my bosses office. When I get to the door I knock on it and Yasmin says. "Come in," I open the door and enter the room. Yasmin and Xanthe are sitting at their desks and they close their computers and give me their full attention. I look down at the questions written in my notebook. "How old were you when you decided that you wanted to be fashion designers?"

Yasmin looks at Xanthe. "I think I'll let Xanthe answer that. As it was her passion that drove me to help her build this empire."

Xanthe puts a pen in her mouth and she has a smile on her face. "When I was eight I saw Miss Universe and the dresses they wore had me wanting to wear it, but Mom told me that those clothes were too expensive for me to wear. She ended up sewing me a dress similar to the one I saw on the show and I asked her to teach me how to sew and from that moment I knew that I wanted to be a designer and make fashionable clothes for the less fortunate. As the empire grew we were able to expand our graphic to more of the wealthy and since we did that we've gotten clients that go to premier's wearing some of our sample dresses and they've been big hits with everyone."

I write everything she said on the piece of paper with a smile on my face. "Would you let your kid's model for you when they become of age?"

Xanthe shakes her head. "I want my kids to stay out of the spotlight for as long as they can."

Yasmin sighs. "If my child wants to model at twelve I'll let them. I'd also tell them how competitive it is out there and that there's a lot of temptations around modelling."

Xanthe glares at her sister. "You told me that your kids were never going to be in the spotlight."

"I can change my mind, Xanthe. I'm not going to refuse my children to live their dreams. If they want to model who am I to say no? We have a fashion company and a photographer that will protect our kids like they were her own."

I stand up as the sister's argue about the question I asked. Opening the door I head back to my office and take another look at the questions that I wrote down to ask them.

How am I going to make it through all these questions if they're going to fight over them? Maybe, I should talk to them separately and find out there answers.

There's a knock at the door and I yell. "Come in," The door opens and I see Ariana. She looks at me. "I thought you were with the twins?"

"I was until they started to argue over a stupid question that I asked them." I show her the notepad and she says. "These are good questions. I would have left the one about the kids modelling out of the questions. As they both have different views on that one. Xanthe hates the idea of her kids modelling. While Yasmin wouldn't care. If her kids are happy, she's happy."

My phone starts to ring and I see 'Hayden' flash across the screen.

Me: Hello?

Hayden: I'm here. Can you meet me downstairs?

 Can you meet me downstairs?