I've missed you today

Ginny spent the next few weeks sneaking around with Severus. She had never had a more amazing time at Hogwarts. Already Ginny felt that she loved Severus Snape, and she was convinced he felt the same way about her. The truth was to Severus Ginny wasn’t even Ginny, she was the woman he had and would always love, Lily.

But Ginny thought that Severus had completely fallen for her and took every opportunity to be with him.

One Friday evening Ginny walked the familiar corridors down to the dungeons and Severus’s office. She gently knocked the door and was delighted when she heard his soft drone reply.

Ginny pushed the door open to see her Professor sitting at his desk marking some essays. She walked over to his desk and leaned over it seductively. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed that he had just given her brother a U on his essay, but Ginny didn’t care about that. All Ginny cared about was that moment when Severus looked up and their eyes met.

He immediately leaned over and kissed her. The kiss was soft and tender, just the way Ginny liked it.

“I’ve missed you today.” He whispered to her as he picked her up into a warm embrace. Ginny smiled widely at this romantic gesture.

Without warning Severus backed her into a wall and began kissing her neck. Severus picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he held her up by keeping her pressed tightly against the wall.

“Severus where are…”

The strict voice of Professor McGonagall trailed off as she saw something that would scar her for life.

“Severus what are you doing?” She screeched in a voice so high pitched that only owls would be able to hear her.

Severus quickly jumped away from Ginny and she quickly slid to the ground.

“Come with me dear.” McGonagall said softly, reaching her hand out towards Ginny with a kind look in her eyes. This surprised Ginny but she went with her anyway, looking longingly back at Severus who was now sitting at his desk with his head in his hands.

“It’s okay Miss Weasley, you are alright now.” McGonagall said, wrapping a strong arm around Ginny’s shoulders protectively.