Pure Passion

Ginny went to potions the next morning feeling worse than ever, she couldn’t bare to face Snape after the humiliation of yesterday.

But Snape didn’t acknowledge Ginny the entire class, he stared down Luna and scoffed at Colin but he didn’t even glance at Ginny, and this was what made her feel worst of all.

When the bell rang Ginny hustled towards the door faster than everyone else, desperate not to be left alone with him, but to her surprise Snape stopped her.

“Miss. Weasley, stay behind for a moment, the rest of you get off to your next class immediately.” He said in his usual threatening voice. As soon as they were alone Ginny could see his face relax momentarily.

“Miss. Weasley, Ginny, I just wanted to apologize once again for yesterday, and for my outburst afterwards, none of that was your fault.” He said. Ginny was so engrossed in his deep black eyes that she almost forgot to reply.

“Not at all sir.” She stuttered a little breathlessly.

“Thank you Ginny, you may go to your next class now.”

Snape went to hold the door open for her just as Ginny touched the handle.

“I’m sorry.” She said, automatically jumping back.

But when she looked up she saw that Snape had not had the same reaction, instead he had frozen in his place, looking down at Ginny with utter adoration in his eyes. Before she knew what she was doing Ginny was kissing him again, but this time it was different, better. Yesterday the kiss had been timid and careful, but today it was so full of heat and lust Ginny just got lost in his arms.

Very suddenly Ginny felt herself be lifted into the air by Snape and thrown down passionately onto the cold wooden desk.

Snape broke the kiss, which disappointed Ginny for a moment, until she felt her bra strap unhook. Ginny and Snape both pulled their robes off over their heads in unison before continuing to kiss.

Seconds later Ginny’s lace underwear fell to the floor.