34

Jeremy's pov
I saw Evan packed some soup,a spider man blanket,and the heathers movie."Evan what are you doing?"i asked,I was curious.he was panicking,"Connor's sick!"he said.i raised an eyebrow,"How in the world did he get sick?"I asked.

"Some guy dared him to eat two boxes full of pizza."he explained,he then ran out the door.why would Connor eat 2 boxes of pizza?

Connor's pov
I was sick and it sucked balls,I was so bored.then I heard a knock on my room door,"who is it?"I asked as I coughed.i felt like shit,"it's me."I heard Evan say,I smiled then coughed."Come in..."I said,he walked in.he placed a bowl on my table and wrapped a blanket around me,"it's your favorite."Evan said with a smile.

I smiled,"I make you some soup!"he said."Can you feed me?"i said with a baby voice,he chuckled."Sure..."he said,he began to feed me.once I was done he took out my computer,"we're gonna watch heathers!"he said."YASSSS!"i said,then I coughed.

"What's your password?"he asked,I blushed."EvanMurphy1"i mumbled,"what?"Evan said.i sighed,"EvanMurphy1..."I said.he blushed and typed it in,my main screen was Evan and I at prom.he smiled,"awww."he said.

I blushed,he kissed my warm cheek.he then entered in the movie in the DVD slot,he sat next to me and placed his head on my shoulder.I smiled as we began to watch Heathers.