29

Michael's pov
I woke up to see Jeremy asleep on my shoulder,I saw stewardesses coming around with breakfast.i opened my mini table,then I quietly opened Jeremy's.one stewardess was kind enough to quietly play Jeremy's food on his mini table,I got mine.

I quietly poked Jeremy's nose,"babe,wake up...."I said.he moved a little then slowly woke up,"are we hear yet?"he asked."almost,but they brought us breakfast."I said,we ate our breakfast together.

Connor's pov
"So Frank is their dad...."I was explaining Shameless to Evan,"really?i thought it was their uncle."he said."I thought so too,anyways Fiona is their sister and has to take care of them."i said,"what about Liam?"Evan asked.

"He's also related to them."I said,Evan was surprised."I know,I was shocked too."I said,i then saw stewardesses coming around with breakfast.Evan and I opened our tables,once they handed us breakfast we began to eat.

Once we were done they came around to take the trash,the seat belt buckle button lit up."Evan,I gotta go to the bathroom."i said,he widened his eyes."Don't worry,nothing will happen..."I said,"promise?"he said.i kissed him,"promise."i said.

Evan's pov
Connor kissed me,"promise."he said.he then went to the bathroom,"Ok Evan,call down...just watch Shameless..."I thought.i took a deep breath,I listened to the show.then I saw Connor was back,he buckled himself back in.i locked arms with him,"told ya I'd be back."he said.