15

Zoey's pov
I was at my girlfriend Alana's house when I suddenly heard Connor's ringtone:

I groaned,"what do you want Connor?"i asked."Zoey I need some money now!"he yelled,it sounded like he was running."I'm at Alana's,why do you need money?for weed?"I said,"dang it Zoey we need money!"I heard Evan say.

"Evan?!whats going on you two?"i said,"damnit Zoey just-when we get to Alana's give us some money!"Connor said."Ok!god!"I said,I ended the call.

Connor's pov
Mr.heere-I mean mr.hansen,since he's Evan's step dad,told us to run while he handled Larry.Larry always ruins everything for me,we finally got to Alana's.we were both panting,I knocked on the door.Evan was on look out,he held my arm.Alana opened the door,"hey Connor!Hey Evan!"she said.

I saw Zoey come down the stairs,"Ok how much money do you need?i only got some to last me Incase you needed to hide."Zoey said."that,give us the emergency money."i said,she handed to me."what's going on?"she asked,"Look,Evan and I will text you everything in the group chat.Just-"I cut myself off.

"I love you Zoey."I said,Evan and I began to run again.we were running for quite a while,we stopped."W-Why did we stop?"Evan asked,"you look tired,we should find a motel or any of our friends houses."i said."W-Well I think Rich or Jake live on this street,maybe we can as them for help!"he said,he took out his phone.

"Aw fern!"he said,"what's wrong?"I asked."Rich moved to your street!"he said,"and Jake?"i asked."moved to Jeremy's old house."he said,I sighed."Alright motel it is..."i said,he held my hand."C-Connor I'm scared..."he said,"me too Ev..."I said.