13

Before we start the chapter

Look at this pure bean,I was watching Pitch Perfect during the New Years

Jeremy's pov
Michael and I were kissing in his basement,because we wanted to.i suddenly heard Evan's ringtone:

(Ben's part was the best,he was so adorable.he was like,"uh uh,not guilty")

"Hello?"I said while Michael kissed my neck,"Wait she found out?!"I said.Michael stopped to listen,"Well what did she say?"I asked,I sighed in relief."Thank god she excepted you..."I said,I laughed."I thought you were being safe?"I said,I looked at Michael.

He got under my shirt and began to lick and bite my nipple,"w-well I gotta go Ev,Bye!"I quickly said.i closed my phone and Michael and I went back to kissing each other,it was hot.

At school...

Evan's pov
At school Connor and I walked the halls together,I wanted to hold hands badly.Connor must of noticed because I suddenly felt our hands intertwine,I blushed and looked at me."I want the whole world to know I have an adorable boyfriend."he said,I smiled.

"W-We're boyfriends?"I asked happily,he smiled."Yep."he said,we kissed."Gay!"we heard rich yelled,we turned and saw Jake hold him.they gave us a thumbs up,we laughed and waved.Rich and Jake them began to make out,Connor covered my eyes for some reason.i laughed.

At lunch...

Connor's pov
"Connor why are you feeding me?"Evan asked as we ate lunch together,"cause That's what couples do."I said.we talked about stuff,then it was time to go to art.i groaned,"Y-You know if you d-don't want to go to art we could..."Evan began to say.i smiled,"skip?"i asked.

Evan giggled,we snuck out of art and ended up skipping school.

OK I SAID I WOULD INCLUDE ZOLANA

I KNOW

JUST GIVE ME A SEC

OK?

Like I have to also write some intense chapters for this because I feel like people will get more interested in this book

Ok bye!