3

Evan's pov
I was opening my locker when I suddenly heard Jared walk up to me and say,"is it weird to be the first person to break their arm from jerking off to much or do you consider that an honor?"I looked at him,"W-What?I-I wasn't-"he cut me off."Paint me a picture:you got Connor Murphy's instagram pulled up on your weird off brand cell phone-"this time I cut him off.

"That's not what happened!I-Um was climbing a tree and I fell...."i said,he looked at me."You fell...out of a tree?"he said,I nodded.He began to laugh,"What are you,an acorn?"he said.i looked down guiltily,"hey leave my brother alone!"I heard Jeremy say.

He ran up to up and stood in front of me,"so what if he fell out of a tree?maybe he wanted to see the world!"he said."This dude's your brother now?"Jared asked,"F-For you're information,Jared,this dude's name is Jeremy!"i said,trying to stand up for myself.

"Whatever..."he said,"You Ok Evan?"Jeremy asked.he was checking to see if I was hurt,"I-I'm fine Jeremy,T-Thanks..."I said."Oh hey Connor!Im loving that new hair length,very school shooter chic."I heard Jared say,I turned and he was talking to Connor!i hid behind Jeremy,"that's him!"I said.

He saw Connor,"That's Connor?"he asked.i nodded,I fidgeted with the cubs Connor got me again."It was a joke."Jared said,"Oh yeah I know it was funny,am I not laughing hard enough?!"he said(almost yelling)"You're such a freak!"Jared said as he walked off.

I walked up to Connor,"C-Connor?"I said.he looked at me,he nearly had tears in his eyes."I'm just sick of people calling me a freak!"he yelled,I hugged him."W-Well I don't think your a freak!"I said,he hugged me back."I don't think your a freak."Jeremy said.

"I'm Jeremy,Evan's new brother."Jeremy said,"I'm Connor,Evan's friend."Connor said.