38

Couple of months later...

Dear mom,
How are you?thinks are going really well in college,I've learned how to speak Hungarian!Jared and Sabrina work a a lush store near here,it's uh cool.Zoey and Alana are in the jazz band they have in college,Alana plays the sax now.Rich and Jake started off 2018 with one last old meme,Connor said it looked saddening.speaking of Connor,he got a tattoo on his left arm and put indigo streaks in his hair.i changed my outfit a bit,Jeremy and Michael still play video games.I miss you a lot,hope to see you at the graduation ceremony!

Sincerely,your son,
Evan

This chapter will just be emails to Heidi

Dear Mom,
College sucks,everything is so hard.but I always manage to pull through,thanks to Connor of course.he really likes our history class,he said if we had a son we'd name him Alex,after Alexander Hamilton.its his birthday and Connor wanted to celebrate it by going to his tombstone in Trinity Church and place a birthday on it.but someone beat him too it,he got mad but I calmed him down.we snuggled up in our dorm and watched season 20 of South Park,Don't worry,e covered my ears when they cursed.i don't take my pills anymore,I've stopped getting panic attacks.life is good,life is perfect.

Sincerely,your dearest son,
Evan

Dear mom,
Today is going to be a good day,and here's why.because today you just have to be yourself,and also be confident!

Sincerely,
Evan