25

Sabrina Patel's pov (Gasp!is this a Sabrina chapter?)
Dear diary,
I believe that I'm a good person(heathers reference bitch)i have many friends and a very funny boyfriend and a YouTube channel,but I feel like people hate people like me.I mean I'm a lovable person:I've helped Evan,Connor,Jared,Zoey,Alana,Michael,Jeremy,Rich,and Jake!so why?why do people hate me?

I began to write in my diary,I was walking though the halls of school.i was going to my locker to get my science binder,I closed my diary as soon as I found my locker.soon I felt myself getting shoved,"watch it nerd!"the guy said.i dropped my books,I sniffed and began to pick them up.i wiped my tears,"Sab?what happened?"I heard Jared asked.

"That guy shoved me...."I said as I pointed at the guy,Jared helped me pick up my books."Kurt Kelly?ILL KICK HIS ASS!"he said,I got up."kick his ass for me babe!"I said,I held my books.his kissed my cheek,"I will!"he said.he ran to fight Kurt,I recorded it for my channel.

I stopped recording when the teacher came,I managed to get Jared out of detention.We walked to his house to do homework,luckily I had my laptop.i opened it and uploaded the video,I titled it,"boyfriend fights for me💙"Jared noticed."you recorded the fight?"he asked.

I kissed his bruised cheek,"yeah silly,it was cute that you fought for me."i said.he blushed,"cause I love you Sab,I love you so much."he said,I blushed."I love you too Jared!"I said,i kissed him and he kissed me back.